Chapter 6 ✓

~Kevin~

She slams the door at my face. 

"Look dude, I didn't know I'd hit a nerve like that," Matt pats my shoulder before he and the others left the house, discarding the idea of sleeping over after what went down tonight. I clenched my fist and held my anger in. 

"It's fine, have a safe trip home, I'll go after her." I went outside and saw Hailey run into an alley, I quickly ran after her.

"Hailey! Please stop. It's dark and dangerous," I said stopping.

"I know it is, I'm not blind."

"Okay, but please chill out, let's head back in." I held her hand to stop her from walking away. She looks at me with tears welling in her eyes and I wiped them away. I wish she would've just talked to me instead of keeping everything in all the time. 

"Any problems lately?"

"Not really, it's all so complicated. You wouldn't understand," she replies.

"I actually regret that fight, it's just don't have fun anymore. I wish we could hang out again," I tell her while she looks at me and smiles.

Her rosy cheeks make her look so beautiful , her eyes put the night sky to shame, and her lips looks tender and soft. I could just kiss them at this moment. I held her face and leaned in, and she closes her eyes, ready for the kiss, but then she pushes me away and closes her window.

Why do you always have to shut me out? Destroy the bridge I'm building between us. I just want to be with her again. One day, I'll explain who she was, you just have to let me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

She aggressively pulls her hand back and it snaps me back to reality. Why does she always do this? She always gives me the cold shoulder whenever I try to approach her, she's building more walls around her, as if she's telling me that I don't belong anywhere near her. I find myself running after her, again. 

"Hailey!" I call out. "Hailey, just please, listen!"

"You can't just expect me to fall in love that easily, so stop trying, you're wasting your time," she glares at me before climbing up the fence.

"Hey, stop!" I call out running after her, "Hailey!"

After getting myself unstuck from the fence, I finally caught up to her and grab her wrist. "Just stop running away from me, you know you can't eitherway."

"Let go of me, asshole," she struggles to escape from my grip as I lean my face towards hers and smirk. "This isn't funny, Kevin. Stop it!"

And before she could react, I plant a quick kiss on her lips and ran for it but she didn't move. I went back, expecting her to punch me. 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry," I held her arms and looked into her eyes, but their gaze didn't meet mine. "Look at me, please."

She doesn't look at me and instead shrugs my hands off, but I don't give up. I know that I'm a jerk but a guy can't help but bully a girl he likes. I held her again and made her look up and give me a look that would normally scare anyone away.

"I'll give you five seconds to run," she warns me but I stay there. I'm ready to accept whatever she throws at me.

"And I'll stay here, holding you in a cold alley cause I don't want you to get sick and die before I can even fix and get back the past we both cherish so much"

"One," she clenches her fists.

"Two," I count along, fearless. I want her to punch me.

"Three," she counts through gritted teeth.

"Four, go on, I'm waiting," I chuckle.

"Five, why are you still here?"

"Because I want to, you got a problem with that?"

I closed my eyes and waited for her fist to punch me, instead, I felt her warm lips on mine.

That's my Bad Girl.

That's the Hailey that I want.