Chapter 26 ✓

~Kevin~

I suddenly feel a pang on my chest and worried about Hailey so I kept asking the others where Hailey was. I suddenly hear my phone get a message but it was only a pinged location. I quickly made my way to it to see Hailey slumped against the wall. 

What happened to her? She has beads of sweat on her forehead. I see Ian exhausted as he made his way back to her. 

Clouded by anger and worry, I gripped his collar.

"What happened?"

"Calm down, Kevin! It wasn't me! It was that guy who kept calling her doll."

Dave. That son of a...

I noticed that Ian was a little bruised up, I let him go and apologized.

"Thanks for helping her, I was just worried."

"I understand where you're coming from but she was running from that guy and she bumped into me. She already did a number on the guy since his lip was bleeding and one eye was red."

"Where is he now?" I said clenching my fist.

"It's okay Kevin. He's been taken care of. All I have to do now is to tell the principal, there's not further violence needed."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We're here at Hailey's house. Ian, the girls and guys are here.

Hailey finally wakes up and we ask her what happened.

"H-He..." she starts, tears forming in her eyes. I hugs her to try and calm her down. "He harassed me." She continued, I now wonder how long she must've held on. How long she tried to be strong. 

"Don't worry, we'll beat- tell him to he principal." I didn't want to be aggressive because that wouldn't make me any better than him.

"We will, come with us to explain," Ian tells her. She nods.

"Get some rest, that must've been traumatizing. I'll support you if you decide to seek help about it,"

"Thank you," She smiles at me and hugs me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The next day.

We told the principal what happened. Dave was not only expelled but he was also put under probation. They refused to tell us any other information besides that. 

Serves him right for touching any woman without consent.

~End~