Chapter 13 ✓

~Hailey~

It was finally prom and I had opened the box to hang up the beautiful dress. It was an ombre a-line dress that faded from black to dark blue. 

I had called the girls to come over and get ready with me. This was the night of our lives, that one night in our senior year where we just went loose. The girls came in and laughed, carrying their dresses, each with a brochette already.  

"Just so you know, we're doing your make up," Emily threw me her sass. Being in so many parties, I don't put much make-up, or I don't really know how to. "Also, our dates are coming here to pick us up."

"Sure, tell everyone at school where I live," I retort. 

"No, they know your address," Fae laughed. 

"You'll see what we mean," Claire smirks before she pulls over a chair and sits me down in front of a mirror.

"Are you dating these boys without telling me who?" I pouted, feeling a little betrayed.

"No! We haven't particularly said yes to them..yet."

I raised a brow, waiting for the gossip, but they didn't give in and continued to torture me with all the curiosity. I got my hair pulled up into a messy half-bun and got make-up lightly dabbed onto my face before it was my time to switch and help someone else with their look. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The doorbell rings and I looked out the window to see a limo. We all made our way downstairs, holding our dresses up so we don't end up falling over and opened the door. I don't know why it still surprised me but it did. Their dates knew my address because they've already been here- err, been to my neighbor's house.

Emily hurriedly hugs John, Claire chains her arm with Matt's and Fae fixes Dan's hair and tie. I laughed and looked around, waiting for my date to show his face only to have him already behind me, holding my waist. 

"I might need to report you to the police with the amount of times you've trespassed into my house," I joke. 

"I prefer being reported for stealing your heart," he jokes back. "Anyways, I knew that dress would suit you."

"Since when did you have good taste in fashion?" Dan says.

"Hailey just looks good in everything," Fae answers for Kevin. 

"I think you look better in no-," I stopped Kevin from continuing whatever he was going to say by tightening his tie real quick, having everyone laugh behind us.

"Like my limo guys?" Dan tell us. This is his? Damn, I forgot that his family owns a company. We all gave him a thumbs up before we went in one by one, careful that we don't hit our heads.

Prom here we come!