Chapter 30 ✓

~Kevin~

After everyone else got tired and drunj, we each retreated to our rooms. The shakes were nice and refreshing, they even served us appetizers. 

Once in the room, Hailey groaned. 

"I can't sleep yet, I need all this energy to go somewhere," she complained, then looked at me. 

"Do you want to go back out or..?"

"No, something else," she whispered as she sat on my lap. 

"Oh, well, are you sure you want this? You're not drunk or anything?"

"Please, I'm not that low tolerance," She rests her head on my neck, nibbling on my skin. "Well don't make me do all the work," she teased. 

Something kicks in and I pin her down on the bed. I untie her bra and did the work.

You all know what happened next. (Sorry don't wanna go to details. (*-*) My brain is too innocent to do something like that)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We both wake up and she groans. 

"I feel like my bladder is about to blast," she makes her way into the bathroom with clothes she picked up in a hurry. 

I put my trunks back on and looked at my reflection mirror. I turn around and saw scratches on my back. So we did do it and it wasn't a dream. Once she got back from the bathroom, she touches it and I hiss.

"I'm sorry for that," she mumbled. 

"I didn't think you were a "bad girl" in bed too," I teased. 

Someone knocks on the door. I slightly open it in attempt to hide Hailey. Matt barges in and so does Dan. Their eyes go wide when then see Hailey.

"Out!" I order and they scurry out the door.

"So... You two did it?!" John and Emily asks in unison.

I look back at Hailey as if asking her what to answer. She just smiles at me and nods. 

"Wow, Dude... You're an official MAN" Dan says shaking my shoulder.

"Hey he didn't need to do... "that" with to be labeled a MAN. He's more man that any of he two of you anyways." Hailey butts in.

I smirk at her. "Did you mean that?"

"Don't push it. But yes, I do." 

I smirk at the others and slowly closed he door and locked it. We take turns taking a shower after they left. 

~End~