Chapter 28 ✓

~Kevin~

"Graduation day!" Hailey smiles while she fixes my necktie.

"I could get used to this," I chuckle.

"Yes, you could," I put my cloak and toga on. Hailey fixes her skirt and does the same.

"Have you put the bags in the car yet?" She asks.

'Mm-hm,' I nod and we went downstairs. Our parents were waiting for us. They hugged us.

"I can't believe my baby girl is going to graduate," Mrs. Ford pinches Hailey cheeks.

"I know right? They grow up so fast," Mom wipes a fake tear. We both know she'll be happy to have dad and the house alone. We went into separate cars and drove to school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Matt Just" The principal calls out. Matt stands up and heads to the stage, shook the principal's hand and took his diploma. He shows us a thumbs up and smiled.

"Hailey Ford" She stands up and smiles at me then heads to the stage. She shakes the principal's hand and took her diploma.

"Emily Witroz" She does a little dance then heads to the stage. Takes her diploma and smiled at the principal as she shook his hand.

"Kevin Scott" I get up and Hailey blows me a kiss. I went up the stage and shook the principal's hand, then took the diploma. I was about to get off of the stage.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" The guys start then everyone copies. The principal hands me the microphone. I gulped, nit know what to say. I tried to calm down and thought of the things to say.

"Many people might say that, Kevin? THE bad boy? Graduating? Usually, I'd have more failing grades and days of absences but yes, here I am on stage holding my diploma. The titled is only held because of my violent tendencies and former playboy image." I pause, raising my diploma up. "This year had been the most memorable. I had awesome people surround me. John, Matt, and Dan. And they also had their best year. Having girlfriends that is. Emily, Claire and Fae." I hear a lot of girls gasp and some cooed.

"But for this year, I thank my girlfriend. For being patient with me. For helping me out. For giving me another chance. Thank you to mom and Dad... And to Mr. and Mrs. Ford. Thank you mister Principal and the other teachers. Thank you for filling our brains with knowledge and discipline and having patience doing it. You know us, teenagers having thick skulls and all." I tap my head and chuckled.

"Let's all make sure that we have a future everyone! Let's not waste what we have learned. And if you doubt it, just remember, you heard it from a bad boy." I was thinking of dropping the microphone but I gave it back to the principal instead, I'd rather not lose merit because of vandalism.

I ran down the stage and hugged Hailey, and carried her. She smiles at me then gave me a frown.

"What?"

"What did you do to the real Kevin?"

"Wait, what?"

"I couldn't imagine that it was you up there, you were a different person."

"Thanks?"

The principal bids us goodbye and we all threw our hats up and cheered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Hailey tell her parents before we left school and went to the after party.

"Bye, Hon..."

"Bye Hailey..."

My dad scuffles my hair and laughed.

"You made US all proud son"

"Thanks dad."

"You'll do the business good..."

Me and Hailey entered the car and drove to the spa and met up with everyone else.

~End~