Chapter one

Pic of Sam up top or side

"Sam get down here now" yelled my dad. Ugh what is it now I swear I just started watching pretty little liars." I'm coming dad" I yelled.

I got up and walked down stairs to the living room. I saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch." Yea you called" I said sitting on the couch in front of them. "Honey were moving" said my mom with a smile.

I was so happy cause number one we never move well we did once. But that was from Germany to New York. And two we need a bigger mansion. "Where to" I asked "La"said my father. "AHHHHHH oh my god I love you" I yelled with joy.

I always loved la now I get to live there hell yass." Go pack we leave tomorrow at 9:00." I smiled and got up "wait is the gang coming" I asked "um of course" said my dad.

I rolled my eyes and ran up to my room to pack. I took out my phone and texted my squad.
Me: hey my bitches you ready to move to La
Sky: hell yea my nigga's (please take no offense)
Bailey: hell yass
Brayan:yup
Nick : yes my bitch
Me:lol well guys start packing and go to sleep early bye my thugs
All:by our gang leader

I smiled and put on some music in my playlist.

Three hours later
Three hours later and I'm done packing I packed every thing besides the furniture. I grabbed my pj shorts and a top. I brushed my teeth and put it back up.

I walked over to my sleeping bag and went to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow even if it means I have to wake up early.

Skip until there in the limo driving to her new mansion.

I have my earbuds in my ears right now. Every one is talking about stuff like Brayan and nick. are talking about the drug deal there working on.

And sky and Bailey are talking about hot guys in La. And mum and dad are talking about the new house. And Alex is sleeping next to me.I am looking out the window listening to fit for rivals.

25 minutes later there at the house

We just arrived and I'm getting out the limo. Bailey,nick,Brayan,sky are looking at it in awe. I looked at it and my jaw dropped its bigger than our old one.

"DAMN" we said in sync

the front of the Manson just imagine it has five floor

"Alright guys your rooms are on the fifth floor you have the whole floor to yourself" said my mum. We nodded and walked to the house.

We got into the elevator and I pushed the fifth floor. It took us up and we went to our rooms. The doors had our names on them.

And my luck my younger brother Alex has the room next to me. Yay note the sarcasm.

I opened my door and was shocked my room was a little bit bigger than the one at my old one.

It's so cool cause I have a bathroom and a walk-in closet. I unpacked my stuff and that took like two hours. When I was done I went down stairs to grab a granola bar.

I walked into the kitchen and saw sky and nick making out. Yes there dating each other oh and Brayan and Bailey are dating to.

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna get a tattoo" I said they stopped and looked at me. "Cool I'm coming" said sky I smiled "let me text baile and Brayan" I said.

Skip to were there at the tattoo place

"Ok so this is the one I want on my stomach" I told the tattoo person and she. Nodded and started the tattoo.

45 minutes later

SAMs tattoo but on her stomach

"Thanks" I said as I walked out. "Let me see let me see" said sky I laughed and lifted up my shirt so they can see." Wow I love it" said baile I smiled and said thanks.

We were walking to go get school supplies at target which is like around the corner. When two fake looking pimps came up to us. And they smelled of weed and alcohol.

"Hey pretty ladies" one slurred "come with us and we'll show you fun" the other said." How bout no you mother fuckers " I spat at them." Oh fistey me likey" one said I smiled and puched him in the jaw." If I where you two I would run or I'll call Ben Adam the gang leader of the black nights up on yalls asses." At the mention of my dad's name they paled but didn't move.

"Ok well how bout I call and tell him that your being mean to  his poor little girl and she is me so if ya want to live I suggest ya run." I said and they ran so fast I laughed my but off and so did the others.

Time skip at home

I changed into my Nike joggers and a sweat shirt that says 'wake me up in a thousand years.' I climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep.

Hey I hope you liked this chapter
Bye my thugs