Brayans take down by may

MAY'S POV

I woke up next to Alex and my heads pounding. Great I have a hangover yay note the sarcasm. Alex has his arm wrapped around my waist tight. And my arms holding his waist also. I try to get out of his hold key word try. I groaned in frustration and Alex woke up." Oh sorry for waking you up but my heads killing me" I said. He smiled and got out of the bed. He handed me a glass of water and some Advil. I thanked him and took the Advil. And drank the water and sat the cup down. I got up and saw that I was in his shirt and some basketball shorts. I blushed did he change me?  And like he read my thoughts Sam changed you by the way" he said. I nodded "don't we have school" I asked calmly but inside I was running Wilde." Nah it's Saturday" he said and smiled I calmed down a little bit." Do my parents know I'm here" I ask him and he nodded "come on brake fast is probably ready." He said grabbing my hand and walking me down stairs. We pass Sam in the way down and she looks tired but smiled when she saw us. I smiled back at her then Alex pulled me into the kitchen. We sat down and a really cute guy served us food. Although he's not as cute as Alex my inner self thought. We started eating and a girl and a boy came in.They sat down next to each other and it was pretty obvious that they were dating. Then another girl and boy came in and they were dating also and they say next to the others. Finally Sam came in looking like a train wreck." Looks who's been attacked by a squirrel now" Alex teased. She glared at him before flipping him off. "Yea why you look think that" a boy said pointing up and down at her. She rolled my eyes "because these two are bed Hugs" she said pointing to the two girls. They put there hand above there heart and pretend to be hurt. Sam sat down next to me and smiled I returned the smile.

SAM'S POV

"Oh um may this is skyler,nick,Bailey,and Brayan." I said pointing at them may waved and said hi. They did the same "nick and sky are dating and-" "let me guess Brayan and Bailey are dating to" she said. We looked at her like she had three heads. "What" she asked confused "how'd you know" I asked." It's pretty obvious the way they look at each other" she said. We nodded "she's smart I like her" nick said. Every  one nodded in agreement. She smiled at them and Alex had a smile also. I got a phone call I got up and answered it. It was just my dad.telling me that nick and Brayan have a new drug deal to do. "Ok nick and Brayan you have a new drug deal. The information is in a file on my desk go get it when your done." I said and they nodded "ok the rest of you were training today go get ready may you can train also." I said and Alex shook his head in warning she smiled and laughed at him." Um yea ill train with you" she said "you should've said no kid but alright" sky said. I rolled my eyes "I'll take it easy on May since she's new" I said. There jaws drop "WHAT THATS NOT FAIR" nick yelled playfully. "Get over your sorry ass she's new ok" I said they nodded. "Come on I got some training cloths that might fit ya" baile said. May nodded and followed baile up to her room. We left to get changed also.

MAY'S POV

I looked in Bailey's mirror I looked good. I had on a black nike sports bra and black nike leggings. I walked out of her bathroom and she had on the same thing." Super cute I knew you would look hawt and I was right" she said. I shook my head "nah you look hawt if anything." I said she smiled "aw I knew that but really anyway let's go" she said. I nodded and followed her outside in the back yard." Push harder come on" Sam yelled at nick he punched the punching bag more. I saw Alex stop punching his bag and stare at me wide eyed. I looked him in also he had no shirt oh those six pack of abs. He wore black basketball shorts and Nike shoes. He smiled at me and I did the same I walked over to him." Hey" "hi" I said back looking at sky and nick. Sky was telling nick to calm down cause he's going off about how damn hard this shit is in his words not mine. "Ok may take on Brayan so we can see where ya at don't worry he'll go easy." Sam said I nodded and made my way to the Matt Brayan was there. "Look I don't want to hurt you" he started but I smirked at him." Why are you smirking" he asked sounding scared." Cause I lived all my life being teased by Jake with no pay back mwhawhaha." I said and he looked absolutely terrified." Come on may beat his sorry ass" Bailey yelled "babe" Brayan yelled hurt. The bell rang and I dove in he yelled like a little girl as I punched him. I punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the nuts. He bent over in pain and every one laughed. I jumped on his back knocking him down." AND MAY WINS" Sam yells with a huge smile on her face." Oh yah I love you" baile says coming up to me." Babe she beat the shit outta me" Brayan said getting up while flinching." I know babe that's why I love her. anyways you looked so beast with your boxer braids and that outfit." She said and I smiled I LOVE my boxer braids she did in my hair. "Ok that's enough for today" Sam yelled coming over to me. "That was awesome may" she said hugging me I hugged back." Thanks" I said as she pulled back and she nodded." How'd you do it" nick asked holding Brayan up." I just pictured he was Jake and thought about all the teasing he did then boom he was on the ground." I said with a smile they all  laughed including Brayan. Alex came up to me taking me in again."I love that outfit on you you know" he said I blushed "thanks I like yours to" I said. He smiled he stepped up to me so that there was very little room between us. We looked into each other's eyes I got lost in his dark green eyes. We almost forgot that there was other people there." Just kiss her already" yelled on of the boys I blushed and he smiled." Ok" he yelled back and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked but kissed back I felt like fireworks were exploding in me. We pulled back breathing heavy and with big smiles.