Diner part two

We were all sitting at the dinning room table. I was between Alex and mr badboy I still haven't learned his name.
"Um Kathy I have to tell you something" I said she smiled and nodded." Um well have you told them I mean I need to know" I said she looked at me and shook her head." Do I need to tell them" I asked she nodded her head." Tell us what" his little sister asked she's in Alex's grade." Um well can y'all actually tell me your names first." I asked "well I'm may and this is my brother Jake" she said "thanks" I said." Ok so we're do I start well I'm Sam,sam Adam this is my brother Alex and my mum and dad. And um well you know the famous wanted man named Ben Adam." I asked they nodded "well that's my dad and um well he has a gang named the black nights. and um um well your mum and dad are in it to and I'm the leader." I said they paled and looked scared and confused." I know it's hard to under stand so let me explain why" said mark jakes dad. "Well Ben was my best friend in high school back in Germany.and your mom was best friends with Amy well Ben and Amy dated. And Ben became a gang leader so did Amy they asked us if we wanted to be apart of it. We said yes and well here we are." He said they nodded "wait you said your the leader of the gang" Jake said pointing to me." It's not nice to point but I'm not leader just yet. My dads still leader until I'm um well until I'm-" my dad shot me a look that said.' Don't tell him just yet' I nodded "until what" Jake asked "nothing but I'm not leader just yet" I said. He nodded "um may I be excused" I asked my mum nodded. I got up and walked out I've been here before but I kinda forgot were the rooms are. I walked up stairs and opened a door it wasn't a bathroom. No it was a boys room it was jakes room he had blue walls a queen sized bed and a huge tv. I closed the door and walked back wards that was a huge mistake. I walked back into a wall but this wall put his arm around me. I knew it was Jake for some wired reason. "Yes Jake" I asked he put his other arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "My mum and your dad explained every thing" he said I nodded." I can understand if you don't want to I mean I'm sure I can find some one else." I said and that earned a low growl like a dog growl." No it's just I want to get to know ya ya know" he said. "Yea" I said then I remembered that I have to pee." Um Jake" "yea" "i have to go to the bathroom" I said he groaned but let go. "Where's the bathroom" I asked "there" he pointed to the door next to his." Thanks" I mumbled but he didn't hear me I walked to the bathroom. I did my bussnies and walked out and back to the dining room." You ready to go Sam" asked my mum "yup" I said I saw Alex look at may with love in his eyes. Aw that's cute my little bro got a hoe jk she doesn't seem to be a hoe but you never no. Anyway I looked at Jake and he was staring at me intensely I blushed and felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze. "I'm tired and I'm missing teen wolf and I need to see the hot God Of a boy in teen wolf so let's chop chop." I said my mum nodded and so did my dad we said goodbye and left.

At the house in SAMs room

I put on teen wolf and changed to my pjs. I got in bed and turned off my lights. I watched teen wolf until I got tired I turned of my tv and went to sleep.