Drug deal gone wrong

I walked to my car with a serious face on. I had my gun in my hand and I had my gang hoodie on. I got in and speeded away to the were house alone.

I had a drug deal to do and I wanted to do it alone. So I walked out before anyone could say anything. I was scared yes but I couldn't show it.

I'm always scared when I have to do drug deals. You never know what's going to happen. And I had a feeling that something is going to happen.

When I got to the were house I turned off my engine. And put my gun in my hoodie pocket. And took a selfie and saved texted to Alex.

I got out the car one at a time like the movies. I closed the door and took a deep breath. I walked in I walked over to the two guy there.

"You got the drugs" I said "yea there over there in those crates." One said I nodded and walked over there. And sure enough there they were the Coke we ordered.

"Now" they said and all of a sudden I felt a stinging pain on my shoulder. I looked at my left shoulder to see I was shot. I fell down and yelped I took out my gun and shot both of them in the head.

They fell down dead and I smiled I got up and took my hoodie off. I ripped a little pice of my shirt. And tied it on my shoulder like a bandage. I put on my hoodie and carried the drugs to my car.

I put them in and got in and drove home. When I got home I put up the drugs in our drug shed. And walked in the house. I walked to my room and took off my bandage. I cleaned it as much as possible and ran down stairs. I got to my car and called Joey telling him I'm coming in. Joey is the gangs doc and he's a family friend I drove to joeys house.

I know I haven't updated in a long time and I'm so sorry it's just I've been stressed. School starts next fucking week help me please.