School again ugh

It's been two days and pills doing fine the bullet missed an important vessel. It was a miracle that he didn't die but anyways. He gets out next week and he can't have any visitors for some weird reason.

Right now jakes on my bed playing arrow ambush which is very addicting. And I'm in the shower getting ready for school. I turned off the shower and got out and grabbed a towel and put it on.

I walked to my counter and brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I brushed out my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I walked out and to my closest and picked out my outfit. Jake looked up and smirked I smiled at him." You can leavers know" I said "nah I'll stay and help." He said getting up I smirked at him." And how's that" I asked he came up to me and put his hand on my towel.

"I'll help by getting you dressed" he said I prented to think real quick." Nah I'll change in the bathroom thanks" I said taking his hand off my towel. He pouted and I laughed I grabbed my outfit and some undergarments and went to the bathroom.

I changed and looked at myself in the full length mirror. "Dayum I look good hashtag slay" I said out loud.

 "Dayum I look good hashtag slay" I said out loud

Sam's outfit ^

I walked out and grabbed my backpack and phone and earbuds." Come on let's go to hell" I said to Jake. He got up and walked out I grabbed my gun and put it in my backpack. And walked to the elevator with Jake and pressed the first floor.

>>>>>>>time skip to hell>>>>>>>>>

We walked in hand and hand the girls  shot glares at me and I smirked at them. We went to my locker and baile was there with a black eye. I let go of jakes hand and ran to her." What happened baile" I asked she looked at me with a smile." Reagan" she said I smirked Reagan is her slutty cousin that doesn't know about the gang. And never will hopefully but anyway I new baile beat the shit outta her.

"So I saw the girls glare at ya why" she pretended not to know. She always teases me about me and Jake cause I always said I would never be soft for anyone but my gang. I gave her the bird (flipped her off) "because we're dating" I said. Jake came behind me and hugged my waist and kissed my cheek."Aw y'all are so cute" she said I glared at her but then smiled 'ring ring' "ugh fuck you" she yelled at the bell. I laughed at her and unattached jakes arms from my body much to his protest." I'll see ya at lunch" I said and he nodded and packed my lips. I smiled and grabbed bailed hand and dragged her to class. Of course we came late but the teacher didn't care she knew better than to complain. And of course we sat in the back and played on our phones I of course played arrow ambush. What can I say I love that game but I'm in level 28. Hey I started three days ago be nice anyway baile was taking selfies and pics of me. I smiled at her and did the same out of every one she will always be my favorite sorry Jake.

I just wanted to be nice and shit and I'll update soon bye my thugs.