Diner part two & lunch bitch

"Wow it's so good to see you again Sarah" I say letting go of her." You too and I love the outfit" she says looking at me. I smile "thanks I love yours too" I said and I went back to Jake." I see you already know each other" pill says." Yes we met at the mall pill I really like her good choice" I say. He smiles at her with love in his eyes. She looks up at him and has the same thing in her eyes. "Awe" I say "let's eat eh" Alex says we all nod. We all sit down me by Jake and May by Alex. My mum by dad and nick by sky and Brayan by baile. We started to chit chat and laugh. I look at the clock to see its already 9." Wow where'd the time go well we better get going." My mum said and dad nodded and they got up and left. "Yea I'm beat I'm gonna go good night" I said getting up. I grabbed jakes hand and dragged him with me. We went up to my room. I opened the door and turned on the lights. I stripped and put on one of jakes shirts. And some shorts and got in bed. Jake stripped so that he was only in his boxers. He got in and pulled me over to him. I put my head on his chest and let sleep take over.

I sat down and put my head in my arms today was a bad day. First I woke up late, then I find out I have my period today, and I have no fucking tampons fuck my life. Baile sits down next to me and heads me a bag. I open the bag to see chocolate bars and tampons." Thank you you are a life saver baile" I said." Eh it's nothing I always have extra also it's my time also" she said. I smiled at her and hugged her." Hey guys" nick said smiling at us." Ugh what" baile said oh she's definitely on her period. "Um ok are you on your period baile" nick asked. Me and baile just looked at him jaws open. I looked at him in shock while baile glared at him. If looks could kill nick would be long gone." You did NOT just say that" she said." It's a yes are no question" he said. Baile got up this time madder than ever "ah shit it's about to go down today" I said. Nick looked alittle scared "never miss with a girl when she's on her period" I said. Baile lunged at nick tackling him to the ground. She started to hit him while I'm laughing my ass off. "Baile baile baby get off nick please" Brayan said trying to get her off of nick. She got up but elbowed nick one last time before sitting back down with a smile." Yea your totally on your period" I said to her and she nodded." Oh it's alright if she says it" nick says sitting down. "Yea cause we're girls" I said. " it's ok if WE say it" she pointed at me and her. "But not y'all" she pointed at the boys. He nodded his head in understanding. Just then Jake comes in looking irritated as fuck." What happened baby" I asked him as he sat down." Ugh the schools slut that's what" he said." Yea I heard she was all over you man" nick said." Yea she was and she's annoying as hell man" Jake said groaning."I had to RUN out of class to get away from her" Jake says. The cafeteria doors open and Jake goes pale I look and sure enough it's the slut. I roll my eyes "grate just grate" I mumble Jake grabs my hand." It's ok baby your fine" he says I nod and put my head on his shoulder. I hear heels clicking on the floor. Than I hear the most annoying voice ever." Jake babe what are you doing with her" the slut said." FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT YOURS" Jake yelled at her." But you are you don't have a girlfriend" she said." He does its me bitch" I said she looks over at me and rolls her eyes. "I don't believe you" she says staring at us." Well you believe it now" Jake says smashing his lips on mine. I got onto his lap and well yea. We stopped and pulled away breathing heavy. She pouted and stomped away. Just then the bell rang and we got up and went to class.