I love you

I woke up to a pounding head "God damn" I said. I opened my eyes worst mistake of my life." Aw shit" I said and blinked. Finally my vision cleared and I saw ,my mum,dad,pill,Jake,baile,sky,nick,Bray,may, and Alex with smiles.
"My baby" my mum says giving me a big hug." Hi mum" I say hugging her back." How long have I been asleep" I ask no one in particular." Two days but don't worry I took care of the gang. And the doctor says you can go home when you wake up." Pill says I nod my head with a smile." So get me out off this hell please" I say and get up. "Here" baile says trowing me some clothes "thanks" I say. I go to the bathroom and see its small as fuck. I change and walk out "ready" Jake asked I nod. I look around and see every one gone." They already left" he said I nod and smile. I walk over to to him. He grabs my waist I look up at him." Wha what are you doing" I ask with wide eyed. He smirked "Something I wanted to do for a long time." He smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back Asher made me realize something I l-love Jake. I pulled back. "Jake I-i love you" I said his eyes got wide and he smiled." I love you too Sam Adam" he said. I peaked his lips and we walked out hand and hand. Asher made me realize that I love Jake so much. Call me weak or what ever but he his the love of my fucking life.