Chapter 20

I woke up to my head pounding it's like someone's playing the drums on my head. I groaned and opened my eyes, and what was in front of me scared me shitless. I looked around I'm in a basement and there's knives on the walls. And a silver table in the middle of the room. I'm on the floor and in my clothes from yesterday. Then all the memories came back to me like a flood. Ashers back tears filled my eyes as I thought I'd somthing. Will I ever see Jake again?or baile or may? The door opened and Asher came in." Ah your awake good" he said sitting on the table." So how's it with him" he asked with venom dripping from his voice." Good he really loves me and I the same" I say. His hands turn into fist, and in a second in held up against a wall by my shirt. "Never say that again I love you more than him" he said." Not possible" I said and that earned me a punch in the jaw. He kept on hitting me and tears pooled in my eyes. But I kept my cries and tears locked in I'm NOT crying now. Finally he stops and he still looks mad and full of rage why? He walks out the room slamming the door too. I tried to get up but winched in pain. I gave up and just closed my eyes please find me soon Jake. The door opened and Asher comes back in but with someone else. The other guy grabs a knife and I paled at that sight. Asher picked me up and laid me down on the table. He strapped me in and I knew what's coming and I let tears fall. "Where's Jake" he asked and I shook my head. He lifted up my shirt to show my stomach and the guy cut." Ahhhh" I screamed out in pain and Asher cringed." Tell me Sam" he said and again I shook my head. Another cut.

"Tell me now"
Shake head
Another cut
"Ahhhh"
"Tell me"
Shake head
Another cut
"Ahh"

This went on and finally he stopped and unstrapped me. They left and I cried I have cuts all over my stomach. And I hurt so bad it's awful. I fell asleep after yelling at myself and begging. Make this stop please.

Asher comes back after two hours with someone behind him. I look and I smile it's Aaron,aaron is one of my friends but he's in ashers gang. "Now you
Little slut tell me were-" Asher was cut off." Sir someone's here" they guy said and I heard gun shots and yelling. The guy left shutting the door. Asher turned to me with an evil smile." Well Continue this later" he says. He turns to Aaron "watch her" he says and walks out. "Aaron" I say "Sam" he says looking at me. He has tears in his eyes "he-he did this to you" he says coming close. I nodded my head and he huggs me, but he makes sure not to hurt me. "I'm so sorry Sam I-" suddenly the door burst open. I looked up to see Jake, dad,pill,and juice. I smiled "oh my baby" my dad says running to me. Aaron moves away and nods to my dad." Aaron who did this" my dad asked. Aaron was about to speak but he was interrupted." I did Ben" Asher said stepping in with a gun pointed at Jake. "Asher you son of a bitch" pill yells and pulls out a gun. Asher puts his hand on the trigger." This is for stealing my girl" he says." No" I say and using all my strength ,I run to Jake. Asher pulls the trigger as I jump in front of Jake. Every thing goes in slow motion. I felt a sting on my shoulder that I got shot  previously. I cried out in pain as I landed on the hard ground. And pill shouts "you stupid bitch" and he,my dad and juice shoot him. Jake grabs me and holds me tight "oh Sam" he murmurs in my hair. My vision gets blurry and I look over at Asher. He's on the ground in a pool of his own blood. Jake lifts me up and we run out of the basement, with the others behind us. I start to close my eyes when we get out side." No Sam keep your eyes open" Jake says "I can't" I whisper. I close my eyes "no Sam stay with me please" he whispers to me. I let my self slip into unconsciousness. But not before I think 'I'll try Jake I love you'