Hospital trip and a stream of tears

"Get him to the fucking hospital quick are so help me my foot will be so far up your a-" juice put his hand over my mouth. I was yelling at the baile and nick because pill had gotten shot trying to protected me. "I'm fine just take me to Joey" pill said.

"We can't he's on vacation" I said and nick rolled his eyes. Baile is driving my car nick is in the passenger side. Me pill and juice where in the back. I'm in juices lap and pills behind nick.

"We're here" baile yelled I got out and ran to pill. I got him out with the help of nick and we carried him in. "Guys I'm so tired" pill said oh no "NO pill do not go to sleep" I said." But I'm sleepy" he wined "nurse nurse help my friends  been shot" nick yelled.

The nurses came running and took  him from us. They put him on the stretcher and ran away. I tried to follow them but nick and juice held me back I started to kick and punch." Let me go please I need to be there please" I said "no pumpkin I can't" nick said I fell to the floor crying.

I know why are you crying women your a gang leader. I know but he's my gang he's my cousin Joseph is my cousin. We call him pill I don't really know why but we do. He's the same age as me but two months older.

I was picked up and sat in someone's lap I didn't care who they were I cried on there shoulder. "Shh jakes coming" the person cooed I nodded and cried some more." Baby" Jake said from behind I looked up and at him. I got up and limped to him he took me into his arms. "It's ok princess it's ok" I started to sob pill used to call me that why did he have to save my ass.

Flash back

"Princess princess it's ok" pill cooed I looked at him with big doe eyes." N-no I-it's n-not" I stuttered trying to hold my tears cause I didn't want to cry in front of him. He hugged me tight "yes it is princess see were fine I'm fine your fine everyone's fine." He said how could he say that we were attacked by ashers dads gang." No were not pill he got shot" I cried our uncle josh died saving me and pill from ashers dad. He started to cry to and I knew my five year old self  new that I will make sure nothing will happen to pill as long as I live. I would always try to protected him the best I could even if it meant dyeing.

Flash back over

I stopped crying and looked at Jake "he can't die not again" I said. He looked confused I got up and ran to juice. He looked up at me tears in his eyes. I looked at nick he had tears in his eyes and Brayan also had tears in his eyes. Tears fell from my eyes they shot up I looked at them." This is not like last time sweet pea" juice cooed "but it is he shot josh and now asher shot him" I said I cried. They crushed me in a hug "he he saved me again" I choked out and started to sob. "WHERES MY BABYS" yelled a female voice that only could me my mums. They pulled back and I looked at her she looked at me and fell to the floor." They will pay hell for this" my father said and stormed out probably to call someone. Alex looked as confused as Jake "pill" I said to him he looked at me wide eyed. He ran to me and hugged me I just gave him a weak smile. Mum started to cry "my baby nephew" she weeped. Pill was Josh's son and josh was my mums brother. His mum took care of him until he was 10 she died of cancer we toke him in kinda. The doctor came out I picked up my mom and we walked to him." Is he ok" I asked hopeful "yes he is ok but he's in a deep sleep. not a coma but a much needed sleep he should wake up tomorrow or the day after." I nodded happy he's ok "can we see him" my mum asked "I'm afraid not he needs his rest and my team is working on him now." He said she nodded the doctor walked back to whet I assume is pills room. "I want to go home" I said she nodded "I'll stay here" I nodded. I went to Jake and pecked his lips he smiled " come on Alex" I said." I'll stay with your mum" juice said I nodded. The rest of us walked out and went to our cars. Jake driving my car while me and Alex sat in the back and cried while hugging.