Pranks part two

"Sam wake up we got to tell you somthen" said someone. I opened my eyes and glared at nick "what" I said. He smiled "well we gotta jack for ya" he said and I smiled. "What did y'all do" I asked his smile grew as he thought about." Ok so we got some spray paint from the art room and put MESS WITH SAM YOU MESS WITH US and put our names on it." Said Brayan "I was gonna say that" nick said glaring at Brayan. Brayan rolled his eyes and mutterd a what ever I smiled at them and that's actually a good get back. "That's pretty good now I must check on baile and sky so bye bitches." I said getting up and walking to bailes room which is across from mine. I opened the door and saw sky and baile watching T.V. and eating ice cream."I SCREAM YOU SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM" I yelled. They jumped before cursing at me " what the fuck Sam you scared us" baile said. I smiled and walked over to them and sat down on her bed. "So what y'all watching" I asked looking around bailes room I haven't seen her room yet and it looks nice.

 "So what y'all watching" I asked looking around bailes room I haven't seen her room yet and it looks nice

Bailes room ^^

"White chicks" sky says while putting on the movie." I LOVE THAT MOVIE" I yell "me too" says baile we smile at each other." My favorite part is when that black guy (no offense) sings making my way down town to him it's pretty funny." She says and I nod my head in agreement white chicks is like one of my all time favorites besides my sisters keeper that movie is so sad but I love it. The movie started to play and we all shut up and watched it. I was watching the movie and also stuffing my mouth with popcorn and MnM'S.

Two hours later

We finished the movie and we were dyeing laughing like its so funny. All of a sudden bailes room doors bust open and Alex comes in. We keep on laughing cause he looks like he was attacked my a squirrel and the squirrel won." You look like you've been attacked by a sequel....and the sequel won" I said. He glared at me while sky and baile laughed harder. Then my mom and dad come in not looking at Alex." What are you guys laughing so hard at" my mom asks confused we point to Alex. My dad and mum both bust out laughing and my dad falls to the floor holding his stomach. They stop laughing and my dad stands up wiping a fake tear. "Ok so what's up" I ask Alex he looks at me and glares before speaking." We're going shopping just me and you" he says and I smile so big I think my fave is gonna brake. Me and Alex used to always do stuff together before we moved. I got up and grabbed his hands and ran to the elevator. We got in and went downstairs and ran to my car. We got in and my jam came on gasoline by hasley. I looked at Alex and he smiled "I like this song to" he said and I smiled at him again. I turned up and I reversed out of our drive way and speeded off to the mall. We sang our hearts out and when it was done we laughed at our self's. I love these moments with Alex and I will miss him when he grows up. He stops laughing and looks at me before speaking." Sammy" he ask and I smile at the nick name."yes ax" I say he looks at me and I look at him before looking back at the road." I think I like may" he says and I look at him wide eyed. I pull over and undo my seat belt to turn to him." What oh my god YAY" I say and he looks at me weird." MY LITTlE BUBBA HAS A CRUSH" I said and he blushed I laughed and started to drive.

We sat down at the only open table in Starbucks in the mall." So you like your new stuff" I asked Alex he nodded sipping on his lemonade iced tea. I have the same thing and as I take a sip I see Jake. I watch him walking and talking with May and I tap Alex." Wha" I cut him off" look" I say pointing at them. He nods and watches while sipping his drink and I roll my eyes. Jake sees us and smiles and waves I smile and wave back. Him and may walk in and come sit by us. Jake by me and may by Alex and they both blush and I just smile at them. "So what are y'all doing here" I ask them "oh ya know shopping mays looking for a dress for a PARTY tonight." Jake says and may rolls her eyes while Alex eyes get real big." Your going to Max's party" he asked may she nods her head." I'm going to so I'll see you there" he says and she smiles and nods I smile the biggest smile but I now there's somthen wrong so I'll ask later."

Back at home

Alex's POV

I look in the mirror one last time before I walk to the elevator. I get in and go down stairs to the living room. In there is Sam sitting on the couch with my gun. I walk to her and stand in front of her." Why do you have my gun" I ask she looks up at me with a small smile." I want you to bring this with you just in case ya know" she said and I nodded. I grabbed the gun and put it in my waist band." where's the party" she asked "um 3523 book dr why." Her eyes get big "keep your gun hidden unless needed ok that's another gangs territory." She says and I nod before walking out to the limo and getting in.

At the party

I get out of the limo and walk up to the door. I see people making out and passed out on the front lawn. And beer bottles and cups every were. Wow we may be in 8th grade but we now how it goes. I open the door and the smell of sweat and cheap perfume hits me. I walk through the crowd of grinding people. And go to the bar I order a small shot of whisky. Aye we at a party and almost every one here is drunk out of there minds. I walk away and walk around to find may. I find her in a red and black dress that's way to short for my liking but who cares. I see she's grinding on some jock and he's gripping her waist. He turns around and smashes his lips on hers and wraps her legs around him. She try's to push him off but he has a tight grip I feel my hands turn into fist. I walk over there and rip her off him and punch him walking her up the stairs. We get to a room that's not occupied and I push her in it." What were you thinking you could've got hurt may" I say a little harsh. She looks up at me with big doe eyes. "Thank you Alex for helping me" she says jumping on me and hugging me. I hug her back then pull her back she's looking at my lips." You know I really want to kiss you, I wanted to ever since I met you." She says and I smiled her eyes widened as she just realized what she just said. I smiled at her "ah shit" she said and I smashed my lips on hers. She's shocked but kisses me back and it feels like a thousand fire works are exploding In me. We pull back and we're breathing heavy I look into her eyes. And she looks in to mine "that was awesome but I'm tired Alex" she says. I nod my head and pick her up and she giggles. I carry her bridle style downstairs and walk out. I see the limo cause I told the driver to wait for me. I get in and sit may on my lap she smiles and straddles me. I smile back at her
"You know Alex you have pretty eyes and pretty lips." She says and I chuckle "thank you so do you" I say and she shakes her head. "I don't have pretty eyes or lips I'm just plain" she says. I look at her before I kiss her and pull her more to me. We kiss for about two minutes before we need to breath. We pull back and she rested her head on my shoulder. I put my chin on top on her head and she falls asleep. She's staying with me tonight I hope jakes at my house so I can tell him.

 She's staying with me tonight I hope jakes at my house so I can tell him

Mays dress with makeup and hair ^^