New friends yay

Two weeks later

Right now I'm siting in between jakes legs. We're watching vampire academy one of my favorite movies. The credits come on and I change it to regular tv. I look at the clock to see its 12:30." Tomorrow's my birthday" I say getting up." Well happy early birthday" Jake says. I smile and turn off the lights and the tv. I get into my bed and Jake pulls my closer. I put my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my head and I fell asleep. But before I fell asleep I heard somthen that made my heart flutter." I love you Sam" Jake whispered.

I woke up and saw Jake looking at me I blushed. "Hey princess" he said "hi" I said back. I looked at the time to see its 10:30 good thing it's Saturday." Hey I have football practice in an hour. I'll won't be back until 1" he said. I nodded my head and pecked his lips. He smiled and got up and I felt alone. He grabbed his bag and left saying bye. He closed the door and I let out a sigh. I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I stripped out of my cloths and got in the shower.

15 minutes later

I got out and wrapped a towel around my hour glass figure. I combed out my hair and blowed dry it. I walked out my bathroom and went to my closet. I picked out my outfit.( up top). I walked to the elevator and pressed the first floor. It took me down and I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and my keys. I walked out the house and to my car. I got in and played I don't fuck with you. I reversed out of the drive way. And speeded to the mall.

At hot topic

Omg I see a cute ass notebook it has stitch on it. I grabbed it and went to pay for it. I put in on the counter and the girl scanned it. She looks like she's 19 years old. She has hazel eyes and dark purple hair. And I silver lip piercing and a diamond studded nose piercing. "Does it hurt to get your noes pierced" I asked. She smiled "nah not really but I'm used to it" she said. I nodded "where'd you get it at" I asked." She got it at urban outfitters surprising." Said a guy with light purple hair and striking blue eyes. He hit but he looks gay." How much" I ask I really want a nose piercing." Um about 35 dollars" she said. "Wow" I said "yea high I know but I wanted it so it was worth it." She said "$7.35" she said. I gave her my money and said thanks." Hey you seem cool my names Sarah and this is sky he's gay." Sarah said." Thanks and my names sam" I said." Look were off in about five minutes if ya want to hang out and shop." Sarah said they seem really cool." Yea ill just look around" I said and they nodded.

15 minutes later

"Oh my gosh he's doing it get that hoe sky" Sarah said. I laughed so hard at my new friends. Sky is now talking to a guy that's also hot. He's trying to get his number and he's doing good. Sky came back with a smirk." And that's how it's done ladies" he said showing us the pice of paper. Sarah gasped and snatched it out of his grasp." No way I'm going to use this that guy was hot" she says. She got her phone out and put the number in it. "You want it Sam" she asked I shook my head." Nah I got a boyfriend" I said smiling. It turns out that sky and Sarah are the same age as me. And they go to the same school it just gets better and better." Ah lucky gal I see who is he" Sarah asked." Jake" I said and her eyes widened." Really how" she asked "eh it's simple really he just asked me. And he also has to marry me." I said they already know that I'm a soon to be gang leader. And there cool with it they said it was cool to know a gang leader." Ah I see but anyways you wanna go get a nose piercing" sky said. I nodded my head and we walked to urban outfitters.

45 minutes later

"Boi I love it" Sarah said looking at my new piercing. I smiled at her "let me see yours" I said. She nodded and lifted up her shirt so I could see. Sarah got her belly button pierced." I love it so cute" I said. She smiled and said thanks . Sky had to leave twenty minutes ago. but he gave me his number. "I really should get going but see you at school right" Sarah asked." Yup and also show off that piercing ok" I said. She nodded and walked off waving bye. I waved back and walked out to my car. I got in and drove home man am I tired.