Diner part one

It's now 9:30 at night and I'm sitting on my bed eating ice cream. I'm listening to habits (up top). And pill opened the door and walked in. He sits on the bed with me. I look at him and cry why does it hurt after all this years why. "Because you loved him Sam it's ok it still hurts for me to" he says. I nod my head and lay my head on his lap. He plays with my head and hums to the song. I start to sing along with it and he chuckles." What's so funny" I ask "you you always used to sing what happened" he asked. I sighed "I honestly don't know" I said. He sighed also I got up off his lap. "I love you princess you know that right" he said." Yea I do and I love you" I said resting my head on his shoulder." I found a girl Sam" he said suddenly." Really" I ask not moving great now she's gonna take him away." Yea she's cool and has a lot of piercings and dark purple hair" he said. I smiled "yea she does sound cool" I said although that sound familiar." Yea well I gotta go" he said and he got up." When well I met her" I asked "um tomorrow at diner" he said. I smiled "that's good well bye" I said "bye" he said while leaving. I can't wait until I met his girl but I hope she's not gonna steal him. I turn off all my lights and get in my bed. I close my eyes and drift off to dream world.

Time skip to an hour before the dinner

I look into my mirror I look hot "damn" Jake says walking in. "Ahhhhhh" I yelled grabbing a towel." Calm down princess I'm gonna see you sooner or later." He said smirking and I glared at him "shut it" I said. He put his hands up in defense. "Have you decided what your gonna wear" he asked. I nodded my head and walked to my closet. I pulled out my dress that I'm in love with.

sam's dress ^^^

sam's dress ^^^

"Ok well bye" he said and walked out closing the door. I let the towel fall and put on my dress. I walked back to my bathroom to do my makeup.

45 minutes later

I looked in the mirror at my finished product. I had a black smokey eye with gold eye liner. Surprisingly it's a good combo thanks baile. I smiled and plugged in my curler. When it got heated I started to curl my hair.

15 minutes later

I unplugged my curler and looked at my hair. My hair is in lose curls and I must say it looks good. I think my blue streak ends make it look boss. I walked out of my bathroom and to my bed. I sat down and put in my black heels. I'm obsessed with them like there flawless.

 I'm obsessed with them like there flawless

Sam's heels ^^^

There was a knock on the door "come in" I said. Jake comes in and a black suite and tie. Damn he looks fine as hell and we match. " you look beautiful babe" he says "thanks you look handsome" I say. He smiles and holds out his hand I get up and take it. We walk out my room and to the elevator. He presses the first floor and we go down. We get off and go to the dinning room. There I see one person I didn't even think of seeing. She looked up and smiled "Sam" she said getting up. I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "It's so good to see you again....."

Ohhhhhh cliffhanger mwhawhaha