Pranks part one

"I'm just saying Pokemon go is a dangerous son of a bitch" nick argued with sky."Um no it's not it's a fun ass game and it's the idiots that play that game that are dangerous." Sky said I rolled my eyes and opened the plastic on my chocolate chip cookie.

Jake came and sat down next to me and something told me he's pissed off. I looked at him and yup he looks pissed but he softens when he see me." What's wrong baby" I asked he looked at me "jack said somthen about you" he said." What did he say" I asked he clenched his jaw." He said that you were a whore a slut and a fucking bitch" Jake said. I looked at him hurt in my eyes a year fell. He looked at me and turned completely he hugged me." No baby your not any of those things" he said I nodded my head. "Did ya want to skip and have a girls day" asked baile I nodded. She and sky got up I grabbed my cookie "Jake your coming to" I said he nodded and got up." We'll stay here and make hell for jack don't worry" Brayan said. I smiled at him "thanks" I said and walked out. We walked to our lockers and got out stuff and then walked out to our cars. "Let's go to the mall" sky said I nodded and got in my car. Jake got in to and started to drive to the mall.

Three hours later

I'm currently in my bed with Jake snuggling and watching lilo and stitch. I felt my eye lids get heavy and I closed them. Before I went to sleep I heard Jake say I love you. And then the doors bursted open then people came in laughing. And then just like that I was sent into a dreamless sleep on jakes chest.

I know it's short but at least ya get somthen.