Dinner

sam's dinner outfit upove or side

School went by fast I was currently laying on my bed. Watching teen wolf and eating ice cream with cookies. There was a knock at my door "come in" I yelled. I paused the show my mom came in with a smile on her face.

When she saw me her smile dropped a little." Sam what are you doing" she asked with an eye brow raised." Um I'm watching teen wolf and eating junk food I said."well put in something nice we're going to my best friend Kathy's house for dinner she said.

She left and closed the door behind her I got up and walked to my closet.
I picked out my outfit (up top or side) and changed. I put on my mint green high tops put on a case to my iPhone 6s Plus.

I put in my diamond stud earnings and grabbed my black purse and my earbuds. I plugged in my earbuds and played my fit for rivals playlist.

I walked to the elevator and hit the first floor button. It took me to the first floor in the living room. There my mum,dad, Alex,baile,Brayan,sky,nick waiting on the couch. "Hey you guys ready to go" I said they nodded and got up.

We walked to the limo and got in Alex was by me and he had his earbuds in. I unplugged my earbuds and looked at my mum." Mum dad when well I get my own car" I asked they looked at each other than at me.

"Um well you are old enough so I guess when ever you want" my mum said and my dad nodded in agreement. I smiled at them and plugged my earbuds back in. I thought about what car I wanted I kinda want a a bobcat or a Lamborghini.

We finally arrived at her house, well
Not house mansion its big but not as big as ours. We got out of the limo we walked up to the door. I knocked and waited for an answer when the door opened. I saw the person I didn't think I'd see anywhere else besides at school. I saw the mr.badboy/player answer the door with a smirk when he saw me.