Kidnaped

One week later

Two months I've been here for two fucking months. I've dated Jake for two months wow. The best two months of my life. Well ok not completely but I mean, who would enjoy being shot. And almost losing a family member. But anyways I made new friends and the best bf ever. Anyway my dads hosting a party at a new club we just bought. Every one in this town that's allowed to drink is allowed in. It's funny cause I used to hate parities,but now I go to parties it crazy. Anyway I'm now lying on my bed with my eyes closed. I'm almost asleep I can feel my sleepy ness begging me to let go and fall asleep. I've been up for two days with zero sleep I don't know why though. But I have a fucking gut feeling that somthens gonna happen and I'm scared. The doors opened and someone comes in. I hear rustle of noises then they stop. I'm to tired to open my eyes so I just listen. Finally the lights turn off and the bed dips beside me.i'm pulled into a strong chest and I snuggle close. I know it's Jake from his smell and the way I get tingles from his touch. Tomorrow's Friday and me and the girls are going shopping for the party.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
We walked out with bags on are arms and smiles on our faces. We got into the limo and buckled up. Suddenly the limo came to a stop and we were confused." Guys what's going on" asked may and my leader came out." On the ground now" I said in a tone that said 'listen or else.' They got on the ground and so did I. I saw may and went to her "it's gonna be ok I'll protect ya" I whispered to her. She nodded and the car door opens on my side. I looked over and my breathing cached in the back of my throat. Asher was staring at me with a smile not a smirk a smile. I looked at may and she knew he was bad. She was shacking I saw baile somewhat safe. I pushed may towards baile and she grabbed her, baile got on top of may as of saying 'don't worry I got her.' Asher grabbed my arm and started to pull. I let out a scream and they all yelled. Baile got up from may making sky take over. And she came over to me crying. She grabbed my other arm and pulled me back in. They were pulling me back and forth yelling. Asher was stronger than baile and she knew it but she's still trying." Let go"
I said to baile she looked at me like I was crazy." Keep her safe no matter what" I said tears welling up in my eyes." Suddenly the car filled with a white smoke and they fell asleep. Asher dragged me out and I felt weak I KNOW I'm weak. My eyes started to close but I started to fight that." Go to sleep" Asher said. And I did because I'm afraid of what he might do to me if I don't. Why why I was fucking happy and then what did I do wrong. Just tell me what I did wrong and I'll try to fucking fix it. Lord help me please I don't want to die.