Going to fight.

Right now I'm in my bed in my room lessening to my favorite songs. Right now I'm lessening to gold a very good song. Anyway Joey got the bullet out and stitched me up. He said I should tell someone but there's no way in hell I'll do that. I may tell Alex but that will crush his dream but I don't care I'm telling him. He needs to know how dangerous it is because I can't lose my baby brother. Anyway I'm having a gut feeling that something big is going to happen and its big. I just ignore it and start to sing with the song that's playing witch is 'stay high.' Alex busted in with a look of worry on his face I stopped and turned off the music." What's up" I said getting into fight mode." Asher he's back and in our territory" he said my breath cached in my throat. "Not for long get juice,sky,baile,nick,Brayan and jay,pill ready we're going in." I said In full gang leader mode "no no your not facing him ok no" he said." I am Alex now go tell them and I want you to stay safe ok" I said he nodded and left." FUCK" I yelled I was happy why can't I ever be happy shit. I got into some nike joggers and a Nike hoodie and a Nike shirt underneath it. I grabbed my gun and ran towards the elevator. It toke me to the living room were my fight party is in a line prepared for a fight." Alright we will be taking my car and pills let's go Brayan,nick,baile in my car the rest in pills." I said they nodded and left I turned towards Alex and smiled he gave me a weak one." I love you and I WILL come home I promise" I said "ok" he whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek he did the same I went out side let's get this thing over with.

I know it's short but at least I updated bye I'll try to post soon but schools starting.