Chapter Eleven (part two)

A/N: Hey the song above was an inspiration for some unknown reason XD. So yep, ENJOY! READ, THINK, AND BE MERRY! <3-- AESMC Ulicny
~~~~~~~~~~
From the last chapter:
Then I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it, but when I opened the door...

all I found was a small package on the ground with a note. I search the hall for anyone or anything but it's empty, devoid of the usual lively students and workers. I cautiously pick up the small package and bring it back to my room. I sat on the bed and examined it. It seems harmless, but for all I know it could explode at this very moment. I read the note that was written on faded yellow paper in a slanted, yet elegant style...

Dear Alexandra,
          We know you are worried, and maybe even confused, but we know that Tori and Hendrix are there for you. We left you our notes and our maps in hope that you do what we never could accomplish. We're watching and we hope you succeed.
Sincerely,
Your Guardians

My guardians? Who the hell is playing this sick joke on me? Should I even open the package? I stared at the small package that looked old and worn. If this was going to kill me, I'm going have to take the risk. I need to know what is in the package from my so called 'guardians'. I took the package and tore away the paper to reveal...

(I'm not leaving you on a cliffhanger again XD )

a small journal. It was bound in black leather and had a gold monogram on the cover that read A.E.D. There were loose pieces of yellowing paper sticking out from in between many of the pages. The book looked antique almost ancient, I flipped through the pages filled with drawings of strange lands and creatures, what is this book? "HENDRIX!"
~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!
So I'm super excited to continue this story but unfortunately I'm still in writers block for the others, so please if you have any thoughts or questions let me know!
READ, THINK, AND BE MERRY!
<3-- AESMC Ulicny