Paradise (Crowley x fem!reader)

"How could you be so stupid, Y/N?" Dean yelled, throwing open the door to the bunker. "Right, Winchester, because you've never screwed up before!" you yelled back. You pushed in front of him and stomped down the stairs . "Dean, really, I'm fine," you heard Sam say. Dean shot a glare in his direction before directing his gaze back at you. "You're not fine, Sammy. You could have died!"

That was why Dean was so angry. You'd screwed up. There was a vamp that you missed and it nearly bit Sam before escaping. "I didn't though, Dean. It wasn't Y/N's fault. It could have happened to any of us." You gave the younger Winchester a small smile. Sam was usually the more level-headed of the two brothers that you'd known since childhood. You were Bobby Singer's daughter and they were like brothers to you. You moved in with them after your father died.

"I don't care, Sam. You were almost bitten and the douche bag got away. And yes, it is her fault!" Dean was still yelling at nearly full volume. It was getting on your nerves. "How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" you asked, pressing your fingers to your temples. "Sorry doesn't mean jack when it almost gets my brother killed." You groaned. It had been like this since you left the vamps' hideout. Dean just wouldn't budge this time. "What do you want from me, Dean?!"

"I want you gone. Get out. You put us all in danger and I can't have that." There was a finality in Dean's words that almost made you want to cry. "Dean..." Sam started to come to your defense, but you stopped him. "No, Sam. It's okay. I'll be gone by morning," you said, glaring at Dean. You turned to storm out of the room. Suddenly, the air shifted and Crowley stood in front of you.

"Hello, dar-" he didn't get to finish his greeting as you pushed passed him to get to your room. "What's got her knickers in a twist?" he asked, turning to the Winchesters. Dean glare shifted to Crowley before he left, muttering something about needing a beer. "Dean just kicked Y/N out of the bunker," Sam said before explaining exactly what had happened. As Sam talked, Crowley became more and more agitated. He couldn't see what you'd done to deserve being kicked out. As soon as Sam finished talking, Crowley snapped his fingers and appeared in your room.

"What do you want, Crowley?" you asked. You were facing away from him, but he could still hear the tears in your voice. "Are you alright, Kitten?" You glared at him over your shoulder. "Clearly I'm not or you wouldn't be asking. Why do you care anyway?" Crowley didn't answer. His thoughts were going haywire. Since Sam had gotten him addicted to human blood, Crowley had begun feeling things for the first time in centuries and he had developed a soft spot for you.

"Where will you go?" he asked instead of answering your question. You shrugged, throwing another pair of jeans into your duffle. "My dad has some safe houses that hunters use. I'll probably find one of them to stay at for a while." Crowley frowned. In his opinion, you deserved better than that. Yes, you were a hunter, but you were also so much more. You could chop the head off a vampire one minute and the next, you could sit and nurse a bird with a broken wing. You'd even been somewhat kind to Crowley when Sam and Dean had him trapped in the dungeon.

"Nonsense. I know the perfect place." Before you could protest, Crowley snapped his fingers and the world shifted. When the world stopped spinning, you opened your eyes and gasped at what you saw. You were in a kinda of bungalow with windows all around. You could see tropical flora for miles on one side and the vast ocean on the other. Crowley couldn't fight the smile that graced his lips as he watched you take it all in.

"Where are we?" you asked. Crowley stepped up behind you as you remained staring out at the blue water. "A little paradise of mine. Just a small island I happen to own. I come on occasion to get away from it all." You scoffed and looked over your shoulder at him. "Why does it not surprise me that you own an island?" you inquired with a laugh. Crowley joined you and replied, "Being the King of Hell has its perks. Come! I'm certain you are in need of food."

You quirked a brow at him, but followed anyway. You felt a little foolish not having a weapon on you to defend yourself against the King of Hell, but he'd never hurt you before. Crowley lead you to the kitchen, where he whipped up a delicious dinner for you. "I didn't know you could cook, Crowley," you said, taking a careful bite of what he'd made. "I promise I'm not trying to kill you, darling. Even if I was, I certainly wouldn't taint my island getaway," he said with a smile. You laughed and finished eating.

*short time skip*

You weren't sure how long you'd been at Crowley' s paradise, but you loved every minute of it. You were alone most of the time during the day, but in the evening, Crowley would return. He would sit and talk with you as you ate dinner. You got to know more about him and you realized that he really had become a member of your little family, although an odd one. Against all your instincts, you found yourself falling for the demon.

One night, after you finished your supper, Crowley offered you his hand and walked with you outside. He lead you down the beach where the two of you walked arm-in-arm. Who knew Crowley was such a romantic? You shook your head of your silly thoughts. There was no way Crowley cared about you. He was a demon after all. Crowley suddenly stopped moving, causing you to look up at him.

"What is it, Crowley?" He didn't reply. He simply snapped his fingers and music began playing. He wrapped his arms around you and began to sway. You sighed happily. You didn't care if Crowley didn't share your feelings. You were happy to be with him in that moment. You were so consumed by your thoughts that you hadn't realized Crowley was taking to you. "Hmm?" You lifted your head up and just as you did, Crowley's lips met yours.

You were stunned at first, but quickly responded. When you broke apart, you gazed up at him with wide eyes. "I have waited far too bloody long to do that, Kitten," he said. You smiled at him. "Then don't wait too long to do it again." He chuckled and kissed you again, this time with a deeper passion. This time when you parted, you were left breathless. When you caught your breath, you said, "Let's move this somewhere more comfortable. Perhaps the bedroom?" Crowley gave you a wolfish grin before snapping his fingers again, transporting you to the bungalow's bedroom. Crowley was right. This place truly was paradise.