Her Boys (Crowley x fem!reader)

(WARNINGS: Mentions of violence, blood and injuries.)

Crowley glanced down at his ringing phone. The words "Not Moose" flashed across the screen and Crowley stifled a groan. Composing himself quickly, he answered. "Squirrel." He could practically feel Dean's glare through the phone and the thought made him smile. "We need you to locate some demons for us." Crowley scoffed. Of course Dean would need a favor. "Now why would I do that? So you can hurt more of my minions? I don't think so." He was about to hang up when Dean said something to make him stop. "They took Y/N."

In an instant, Crowley was in the motel room with Sam and Dean. "What do you mean they took Y/N? My minions are under strict orders not to..." he trailed off as realization struck. "Abbadon." Since Abbadon had returned, Crowley's demons had been betraying him left and right, including trying to harm the Winchesters and you despite Crowley's orders. "I'll see what I can find. Until then, don't do anything stupid," Crowley told Sam and Dean before vanishing once more.

It didn't take long for Crowley to figure out where you were. You were surrounded by demons and Abbadon was there. The demons Crowley could handle mostly on his own. Abbadon was a different story. He snapped back to the motel and informed Sam and Dean of your whereabouts. "Can you snap us there, Crowley? We have to get there fast before they really hurt Y/N. We can't lose her." Crowley consented and a moment later, all three men where outside the building Abbadon was holding you in.

They made their way inside slowly, trying not to alert the demons to their presence. Dean's eyes widened when his gaze finally found you form. You were strapped to a chair, your head down and your body shaking. There was blood staining your Captain America t-shirt and your jeans. The men could see where you'd been stabbed and sliced multiple times and they lost all sense of control. They all went barreling in, ready to save you. They just had to. You weren't cut out to handle all those demons by yourself.

They managed to take out a few demons before Abbadon used her powers to throw them against a wall and pinned them there. She unbound you from your chair and forced you to your feet. "So, which one of your little friends should I kill first? The bookworm? The muscle? Or the former King of Hell?" Abbadon taunted and you picked your head up to look at your boys. Something flashed behind your eyes that boys had never seen before.

Without saying a word, you reared your head back into Abbadon's nose. In her surprise, she let you go. You grabbed the angel blade that Sam had dropped and took out a few more demons. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BOYS!" you growled. Abbadon was so distracted by your quick show of temper and fighting she accidentally let her guard down. The boys and Crowley slid down the wall, but were all too surprised to do anything. Not that they needed to. Abbadon had disappeared and you were free.

You sank to your knees, breathing heavily. Crowley was the first to your side. "Are you alright, love?" You nodded and, with a cheeky smile replied, "Oh yeah. I feel saint like." Crowley arched a brow and your grin widened. "You know, holy." You pointed to one of your stab wounds. Crowley rolled his eyes. "Did you just bloody quote Harry Potter?" You chuckled weakly. Now that your adrenaline was gone, you were feeling the effects of your injuries. "Come on, love. Let's get you fixed up." Sam and Dean exchanged a glance at how gentle Crowley was being with you, but didn't protest when he snapped you all back to the motel.

Crowley wasn't sure why he was being so careful either. He only knew that he felt the need to protect you like you protected him. You had included him as one of "your boys" and that was surprising to him. He didn't think you cared about him. He laid you down on the bed and pushed a strand of your hair from your face. "Where's your winged friend, boys? I think she could use him right about now."

"Uh, yeah...I'll go call Cas," Dean said, still unsure about Crowley's behavior. He stepped outside and Sam followed suit, probably to talk about it. Crowley didn't care. He was more concerned about you. "What's up, Crowley? You're being unusually sweet," you asked, your voice barely above a whisper. "You saved us all, Y/N even me when you didn't need to. It's no secret that there is no love between the Winchesters and myself. " You smiled softly. "Crowley, no matter how much you try to make us believe it, you're not all bad. You have your good points too. That's what I saved. The little bit of humanity that's still inside you. Deep, deep...deep down." Crowley laughed. He opened his mouth to reply, but he saw your eyes closed.

Outside the room, he heard Castiel's voice. After making sure the boys weren't coming in yet, Crowley leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "Sleep well, love," he whispered before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

When you woke up, the room was dark. You sat up and stretched carefully. Cas' healing had done miracles. You felt like a new woman. You ran your fingers through your hair and turned on the bedside lamp. On the table, there was a single red rose and a note that read:

Thank you.

-C

It didn't take you long to figure out that the "C" stood for Crowley. You smiled at the kind gesture and you knew you'd been right. There was good in him and you couldn't wait to see more of that side of him.