Important: Please Read (concerning requests)

Hello lovelies! So, I've lately gotten a lot of asks on both blogs asking if I'm alright since my posts have been even more sporadic and it takes me longer to answer asks. I decided to address them all at the same time :)

I am perfectly fine, lovelies. Better than actually. With the holidays, wedding, and move, life's been crazy and it's only going to get crazier! My husband and I recently discovered that we're HAVING A BABY!!

Needless to say, I spend a lot of time resting and 'pregnant brain" is a real thing! It makes it difficult to focus on just about anything, even writing. That being said, I am determined to get y'all's requests done! I am working through them slowly. However, if I haven't done your request already, feel free to take it to another blog. I will understand completely. Just let me know so i can remove your requests from the list. I have a list of ones that I've already written or started in my drafts!

People whose requests are already written/started but not posted yet:

SavvySavage

braxtenjs

Yeva_Stark

Valiswen

EvilUnicorns4Minions

Part 4 of "At the Gym"

And several Tumblr requests.

Like I said, if you're name isn't listed and I haven't posted your request yet, please feel free to take it elsewhere and just let me know. I apologize for taking so long with these :/ Lots of love!

-Meg