"im sorry" she said

"IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU RUINING MY LIFE Y/N" your mother said as she threw a glass bottle your way.

"Please stop!" You said as you tried not to cry because if you did she'd hurt you more.

"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" She said as she took another sip of her whisky and wiped her chin.

"But you need to stop! you're drunk!" you said shaking.

"So. What." She said as she grinned setting the bottle of whisky on the table "that doesn't mean that you're still not a little brat"

You ran over to the bottle of whisky and snatched it. "This is whats making you like this!" You said as a tear escaped from your eye.

"Oh really y/n" she said as she slapped you across the face as hard as she could.

~~~~~ at school the next day ~~~~~

"HEY! Y/N!" You heard a voice say while walking to class. You turned around to see it was your best friend mark.

"Hi" you said as he ran up to you and gave you a big hug.

"Haven't seen you all week!" Mark said as he smiled at you "what's been going on?"

You didn't want to tell him that your mom was abusing you even though you wanted to so you could get help "ah, nothin really. We've just been having some family things going on. We had to help my uncle move and get the house all nice" you said with a slight smile

" oh cool! " mark said as he playfully punched your arm "well we better be heading to class". you tried not to say ow because that's where your mom had left a bruise from pushing you down on the floor, "haha yeah" you said with a smile.

Half way through science class you were getting hot so you took off your sweater. You forgot you had a bruise on your arm and you were wear a short sleeve shirt. "Hey" mark whispered to you , you looked over to see him looking at your bruise "where did you get that?" He said pointing.

You had to think of an excuse quick "Oh thats just from when i was helping build some of the furniture at my uncles new house" you said. "Oh okay" mark said getting back to his work.

After school mark had pulled you aside
"Seriously y/n , where did you get that bruise?" Mark said with a serious look on his face.

"Dude i told you, it was just from helping build furniture" you said laughing it off acting like he was taking this situation too seriously.....which he was.

"No its not" mark said holding your arm "im not stupid y/n , i live 3 houses down from you and i hear your mom yelling at you. I've even seen you walk outside and cry on the steps." Mark said looking you in the eyes with tears building up.

"..." you were speechless. All you could say was "im sorry".

Mark hugged you tighter than he ever did before but not too tight that it would hurt. "I just really care about you" he said as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Im sorry" you said slowly hugging him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: well. This was a one take chapter, i didn't edit anything so there might be some miss spelt words XD
Anyway. I hope you guys liked it , I'll update every Saturday, Sunday, and friday. Bye bye!