dun dab

"DUDE NO WAY" you heard followed by a bunch of laughter downstairs. "NO DUDE IM TOTALLY GONNA BEAT YOU"

You walk downstairs and you see josh, tyler and...well.. you didnt really know who those two other men were.

You make your way to the final step , josh turns around to look at you "whats up sleepy head" he said as he walked twards you, he grabbed you by the shoulders and placed you in front of the couch where tyler and these two other men sat. "This is my daughter y/n, y/n this is my brother jordan and tylers brother zack" jordan stood up "nice to meet you" he said as he shook your hand, zack did the same.

"We're going to the mall, would you like to come y/n?" Josh asked "sure" you said rubbing your eyes as you made your way upstairs to change. You put on your ripped blue high-waisted jeans and a flannel with the sleeves cut off. You put on your shoes, did your hair, brushed your teeth and went downstairs. You saw that josh was wearing the same shirt "well honey,one of us has to change" josh said in a sassy tone trying not to laugh. You rolled your eyes and smiled , you went upstairs and changed your shirt. You wore a black crop top that only went up to your belly button and tied at the end.

You walked back downstairs "hey where is manny?" You asked tyler"
"Hes with my sister, she said that she'd take him to a park or somethin idk"

You all got on the train to head to the mall. "Hey wanna see what i can do?" Josh said smirking. "Oh no " tyler, zack , and jordan mumbled all together.  You were worried about what josh would do.

Josh went to the door of the train, stood there for a good 3 seconds.....and dabbed "oh my god" you said as you face palmed. The guys laughed. Josh ruffled your hair "im sooo good at dabbing , if there was a dab contest i'd win for sure" you laughed, tyler, Jordan and zack rolled their eyes.

You got off the train and headed to the mall , you guys bought some clothes , stuff for the house and after some slushy's. You guys went in the bathroom part of the home section of the mall , josh found a towell, on the tag it said "dab" in the sentence.  And right as your looked back at josh he dabbed. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

You all headed back home , tyler picked up manny , zack and jordan both went home. You , josh, tyler, and manny all sat on the couch and watched stranger things, soon enough you all fell asleep one by one.

        (Yes i know what i said josh is wear isnt in the pic but like i tried okay)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hey guys,sorry this chapter is really boring and short. I'll try and do better tomorrow D: