Happy Birthday!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" you heard a second before josh, tyler, and manny all jumped on your bed.

You jolted up "you scared me!" You said placing your hand on your heart. "You're fine." Josh said ruffling your hair and laughing. "Happy birthday y/n" tyler and manny both said as they gave you a hug.

"How'd you know it was my birthday today?" You said rubbing your eyes. "That lady who brought you to me told me all about you before you met me" josh said getting up from the bed. "Ahuh" you said with a tiny smile.

"Hey manny, want to help me with the surprise downstairs?" Josh said holding out his hand , manny noded and they both went downstairs.

"So, whats it like being 14?" Tyler poked your arm and smiled as he sat criss cross apple sauce facing you.

"Meh, i feel the same" you said followed by a laugh. "Nice, nice" tyler said smiling.

"So, do you wanna go somewhere for your birthday or do you wanna stay home and be lazy?" Tyler said as he placed his head in his hand. "Meh, I'd rather stay home to be perfectly honest"  you said as you got up and stretched.

"GOOD, THATS GOOD THATS GRE-ahem i mean no pffft we dont have a big surprise for you here- i mean uh we uh...i should stop talking" tyler said looking to the side with wide eyes.

You laughed and rolled your eyes "you're something else ty ty" you said as you playfully punched his shoulder.  He laughed and looked down , "I'm pretty bad at not spoiling surprises" he said.

Tyler went downstairs so he could give you some privacy to change. You put on your black joggers,  a grey crop top that only went to the top of your belly button and y/f/c converse. You left your hair down but fixed it up to make it less messy from when you woke up.

You walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw a cake that was white but has rainbows dripping down the sides. You also saw tyler , josh, and manny.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,  YOU LIVE IN A ZOO, YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO" they all said then burst out into laughter. You smiled and walked over to the cake "thank you!" you said laughing.

You all got done eating the cake and talking for about 26min . "Hey, wanna go to the backyard and open your presents now?" Josh said putting the plates away. "Yes!" You said getting out of your chair.

"Okay come on manny, lets go get the surprise ready for y/n" tyler said while him and manny walked to the backyard.

"Hey y/n" josh said. "Yeh?" You said as josh pulled you in for a hug. "You're 14 now! Oh gawd they grow up so fast ! Aaghh!!" Josh said fake crying. You laughed and rolled your eyes. "Yeah i know right, im soooo old" you and josh laughed. "Okay, wanna go to the backyard now?" Josh said. You odded and went to the backyard with him.

In the middle of the backyard there was a table with all the presents on it , fairy lights all around it, there were flowers scattered everywhere. Tyler and manny where on both sides of the table and had mini canons that shot confetti.

"This is so pretty! Thank you!" You said to all of them.

You got finished opening the last two presents , it was a little painting manny did and 50$. You thanked them all again.

You all went back in the house and watched your favorite movie. You went upstairs and hung up the painting manny did for you, it was a dog in a flower field he said but if you didnt know that you couldnt tell what it was.

You all just hung out for your birthday,  nothing special really. Spending a day with the best family you could ever have was enough to make you happy on your birthday.

 Spending a day with the best family you could ever have was enough to make you happy on your birthday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: hey! Yeah this chapter was wayyyy better and somewhat longer. Yay! Hah , i hope you guys liked this chapter! See you in the next one, bye bye!