Welcome home, fren

"LEAVE, AND NEVER COME BACK" your mother said throwing a suitcase at you for you to pack up your stuff.

"WHERE WILL I GO HUH?" You said in a very hateful tone.

"NO CLUE BUT YOU BETTER FIND OUT. BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU HERE" your mother said, she was drunk again... yet again when isnt she?..

"FINE" you said slamming the door of your room, you called mark. "Hey there mark" you said with a shaky voice. "Can i uh stay over for a couple days?"

"Why?" Mark said worried, "mom is drunk and she told me to leave and never come back.." you said regretting every word from that sentence because you knew your mom didnt mean it...she was just drunk...again.

"Oh god, uh yeah. I'll ask mom" mark said.

~~~you arrived to marks house with your suit case of some of your belongings~~~

You knocked on the door " y/n !! " mark said as he hugged you and let you in. "Hey mark" you said in a tired tone. "I put blankets and pillows on the couch until me and mom can find the air mattress" mark said pointing to the couch.

It was 9pm , you were tired and drained of energy from fighting with your mom. You crashed on the couch.

~~~in the morning~~~

You woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. You went to the kitchen to see mark and his mom sitting at the table "good morning mrs. Miller , morning mark" they said good morning back.

"So uh, y/n" mrs. Miller said while making you a plate of breakfast. "Me and mark have decided to have you go to a new family... ya know.. since your mother is not stable enough to take care of you."

You pause for a good 6 seconds "but sh-she will be mad" you said talking about your mom. " y/n , it will be okay. I met up with this very very nice man by the name of josh , josh dun" marks mom said handing you the plate of food.

"What does he look like..?" You sad
"Well, hes got pink hair,Brown eyes , and a very nice smile" marks mom said.

"P-pink hair?" You said a little weirded out. "Yes, but it suits him very well. It kinda looks like cotton candy" mark said with a little giggle.

" so this afternoon we are going to let you meet him" mrs. Miller said with a smile.

~~~in the afternoon~~~

You wanted to look presentable. So you wore your favorite pair of skinny jeans and your favorite shirt that said " normal people scare me" thats good , right?

"C'mon! Time to go meet josh!" Mrs. Miller said, you walked downstairs "is mark coming?" You asked "no, he's staying home" Mrs . miller said

You hugged mark, said goodbye and left to meet josh .

You finally arrived at the café that josh was waiting at "lets go, y/n" Mrs. miller said helping you ith your suitcase. "Go on" she said, You walked in and saw a man with bright pink hair, cocoa brown eyes and a bright smile.

"Hi y/n!" he said walking over to give you a hug, as he did you felt safe in his arms. "Hey uh, josh?" You said questioning if you remembered his name .

"Yup! Thats me!" He said backing away from the hug. You got a chance to examine what he was wearing, je wore a leather jacket, a NASA shirt , and black ripped skinny jeans. He also had a nose ring that you thought was pretty cool.

"So i guess im your daughter now" you said slightly laughing. You clearly didnt know how to talk to a new person. "Yup" he said smiling "i cant wait for you to see your new bedroom" he said grabbing your suitcase to help.

You smiled, you felt comfortable with him.
You finally arrived at his house . He opened the door "ladies first" he said . You walked in and saw a man with brown hair, slightly tanned skin and brown eyes sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Hey tyler, this is my daughter, y/n" josh said putting his hand on your shoulder. Tyler looked up surprised. He walked over to you "hey dude!, the name is tyler" he said with a slight smile. You said hello back.

He went back to playing video games and josh helped put your things in your new room, you followed. "So this is your new room" josh said . You looked around to see a drum set, a piano and ukulele. Your bed sheets were red and the pillows were black. There were posters of bands, there was also a big bean bag chair.

"This is..awesome" you said in amazement. "Yeah haha, me and tyler put a lot of meaning into it" he said then laughing, you laughed as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hey! Sorry for the late update XD i was pretty busy today, anywho. If your a guy reading this then you can change all the girly things to boy things. But i said "daughter" because it was mostly girls who voted for this story so XD , anyway. Now that we got that through. Hope you liked this chapter! Remember , i update every Saturday, Sunday, and friday. And if i dont its either bc im busy or i dont have any ideas at that moment for a new chapter, well I've been rambling. Bye bye!