we're going home

You, josh and tyler were in the car. Today was the day you picked up manny.

"personally I think butter is just food lotion." tyler said shrugging.

"Nah man, its all about the food soap, lather and rinse dude" josh said with one hand on the wheel making hand gestures with the other.

"You both are such dorks....and I love it" you said laughing.

"Yeah, but i prefer nerds thank you." Tyler said flipping his imaginary long hair.

"Sassy much?" Josh said putting his hand on his hip. You all laughed

You arrived at the hospital, went to manny's room and got checked out.

You all got in the car and started to drive home.

"Hey lil guy!" Tyler said making manny's hair messy

Manny giggled , "you excited to go home?" Josh said looking back in the mirror. Manny nodded.

You and manny started to play eye spy

"I spy with my little eeeeeeyyyyeee someone with a beanie" you said smiling.

Manny pointed to tyler and laughed. After several turns of eye spy you finally arrived home. Josh and tyler forgot to get dinner so tyler ran all the way to the taco bell thats 13min away and ran back.

Tyler walked in the house "I HAVE TEH FOODS" he yelled and slammed the taco bell on the kitcken table.

"Geez man" josh said laughing as he grabbed his burrito. After you all got done eating you guys went to the park.

"WHY DO CHILDREN LIKE THIS, THIS IS A DEATH TRAP, YOU COULD FLY ALL THE WAY TO SPACE . HOW" tyler said while spinning on the roundabout.

You and manny laughed so hard your faces looked like tomatoes. Josh was on the rock wall.

"IM LIKE 4FT UP , YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUD OKAY, YOU!" Josh said as he pointed to an old lady walking across the street "YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUD YOU BEAUTIFUL RAISIN, YOU"

After dying from laughter you all went to go get ice cream, walk around , and then went home.

"Hey dad" manny said walking to the living room. "Yes?" Tyler said getting up. "Why is uncle joshy standing on the stairs?"

Tylers eyes widened,  "what???!" Tyler and manny ran over to where josh was, you were taking pictures while josh was doing his model pose.

Tyler face palmed "you dipcrap, get down from there" he said laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: der we go 030 , its a little bad but I tried XD
Again, I hope you guys are doing good!! Baiiiii