another kid ???

"AHHHHHHHH!!" You heard a voice yelling across the hall to your room, you looked up from drawing.

The " AHHHHHH!!!!" Got closer.

Tyler barged through your door, arms spread out, shirt in one hand "I HAVE A SURPRISE Y/N" tyler said as he was putting on the shirt. "Good afternoon to you too" you said smiling. "So whats the big surprise??"

"Well ya wanna come???" Tyler said smiling and laughing a bit. "Uh yeah, sure!" You said putting down your pencil.

You got ready to go with tyler, you put on your ripped jeans and y/f/c shirt. "ready!" You called to tyler, tyler was so excited that he was already at the car waiting for you.

You walked to the car and got in with tyler "so where are we going?" You asked "well it wouldn't be a surprise if i told you, would it?" You smiled and rolled your eyes. After about 20min you and tyler arrived to this big brick building . You walked up to the door "this is gonna be sick as frick" tyler said as you laughed.

You walked in the building "hello Mr. Joseph" you heard a lady's voice say . You looked over and saw a women in about her 30's with red-ish brown hair, and dark blue eyes.

"Hello" tyler said as he shook her hand "is manny here?" he asked the lady, you were slightly confused. "Yup! He's right over here" she brought you and tyler over to a bench, a little boy who was around 8 with light brown hair, grey eyes and freckles sat there. "Hey buddy" tyler said as he patted manny's knee , manny looked up and smiled " hi ty ty!!" he said as he hugged tyler.

You smiled. Tyler introduced you to manny " y/n , this is manny . He's my son now so like he's your cousin even though me and josh aren't actual broth- you get it" tyler said mumbling his words on the last part of his sentence. You smiled even more , you knelt down.

"Hey dude" you said to manny " my name is y/n" you said smiling. "Hi!" Manny said with a big smile.

Manny, tyler and you headed back home. As you got in the house you saw josh putting groceries away "sup dude" you said as you slid over and hip bumbed him. "Hey y/n" josh said smiling "wanna help?" He said while putting the milk in the fridge. "Yup!" You said.

In the middle of putting things away you broke the awkward silence "so , have you met manny yet?" You said poking josh's arm. "Yup! He's a pretty cool kid." Josh said poking you back.

Tyler was upstairs getting manny use to his new room. After putting the groceries away you headed up there.

You walked in and saw that the walls were a cool blue and the bed had navy blue sheets and white pillows, there was a ukulele in the corner and a big black bean bag chair. "Nice room" you said as you plopped on the bed.

"Thank you" manny said as he plopped right next to you, You smiled. Tyler was getting finished building the nightstand and as he did you walked around the room more , the floor was a white carpet,  like yours.

"Hey, Imma go downstairs and see if josh needs help with dinner." You said half way through the door . Tyler gave you a nod.

You got down stairs and went to the kitchen. "Hey there daddy-o" you said hip bumbing josh again. "Hey there y/n-o" you laughed. "Do you need any help with dinner?" You said spinning around. "Yeah, could you hand me those potatoes?" You laughed and planted your face on josh's shoulder "potato delivery" you said laughing even more. "Nice one y/n" josh said with a chuckle.  You got the bag of potatoes and handed it to him.

Tyler and manny walked downstairs " the josephs are here!" Manny said jumping down from the last step. Tyler picked manny up and put him on his shoulders. "Yes , yes we are. And don't forget it" tyler said laughing.

Josh laughed as he got done with dinner "you guys are weird" he said laughing.

"Yeah but like..the good kind of weird , duh" tyler said with a sassy attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: thank you to all the people who are reading this story! We made it to 300+ reads! Yay!!!
It really makes me happy to see that you guys are enjoying this story,  it means a lot.  Again,thank you!!