fun with dun

"GOOD MORNING Y/N" manny said as he jumped into your bed.

You jolted up "oml , manny. You almost gave me a heart attack" you said putting your hand on your chest.

Manny laughed. You got up "c'mon , lets go see what your dad is doing" you said as you picked manny up and brought him downstairs. You go in the kitchen to see tyler and josh in the kitchen.

"Good morning" tyler and josh both said. You places manny down and walked over to josh and ruffled his hair "morning" you walked over to tyler and did the same.

Tyler got finished making breakfast. It was bacon , eggs ,and french toast. He handed you a plate and you sat down a cross from josh. "So , how has living here been so far?"josh asked while taking a bite of his bacon.

"Its pretty awesome, i mean i get to sleep without hearing someone yell and throw glass bottles at the wall" you laughed.

"Well that got dark quick" tyler said as he put manny in his chair and gave him his plate of food.

Josh threw a piece of bacon at tylers shoulder signaling for him to shush, tyler rolled his eyes "thats a waist of food joshua william dun" tyler said as he ate the piece of bacon josh threw and turned around in a sassy manner.

"You're an idiot" josh said looking down and laughing.  You and manny laughed as well.

" hey y/n , want me to teach you how to play drums today?" Josh said smiling

"OH MY GOD YES" you said almost choking on your food. Josh laughed "okay, whe do you want to sta-" you ran to your drum set in your room before josh could even finish his sentence.

"I think thats a right now" tyler said to josh laughing.

You waited in your room, josh walked in " ready?" He said handing you the drum sticks " OF COURSE " you said really excited.

Half way through teaching tyler walked in "thats pretty sick dude" tyler said as he sat in front of the drums . "Sick as frick dude" you said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hey guys! Yes i know your thinking "why is this chapter so short?" Its bc im making another one right as your reading this to celebrate 500+ reads!!! Two chapters at the same time woo! Thank you guys so much! , originally this wasnt my idea to do two chapters to celebrate 500+ reads , it was my friends (you know who you are) so like yeah. Hope you liked this chapter!