please

"HE'S NOT BREATHING, HELP HIM!!" tyler screamed and cried while the doctor's ruched manny into the hospital room.

"Tyler calm down! Everything is going to be alright." Josh said hugging tyler on the floor. You were in shock.

"NO! HE NEEDS TO BE ALIVE!" Tyler yelled still crying on the floor in Josh's arms. "Tyler please calm down, manny is going to be alright" you said scared, you have never seen tyler like this and it worried you.

Tyler was just in a ball crying on the cold hospital floor. "Please be okay" he whispered

After 26min tyler calmed down but was still shaking. The doctor called you all in the room.

"Uh, Mr. Joseph correct?" The doctor said looking at tyler,  tyler nodded. "It seems like it will take two weeks for manny to fully recovere." Tyler was still in shock but tried to act normal. "W-what exactly is..uh you know, wrong with him?" Tyler said chewing on his thumb.

"Well I'm afraid that while manny was outside he just stopped breathing, we haven't found out exactly what caused it but we will give you a call as soon as we find out" tyler looked down and nodded, "will he be alright?" Josh asked. "We will have to find out wont we?" The doctor said with a smile trying to make things brighter but it didn't.

"Now why don't you say your goodbyes for now and leave him to rest." The doctor said walking out of the room.

You all did as the doctor said and then left. In the car tyler would not speak or even acknowledge you and josh's existence. He just wanted to be left alone. When you all got home he went straight in his room, he didn't eat dinner or answered back when you and josh talked to him.

At night all you could hear was his crying. You walked up to his room and knocked on the door even though it was open. "Hey ty ty" you said quietly.

He didn't answer

You walked up to him and gave him a hug. All he could do was cry even more and not let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note: hey sorry this one is short, i had to finish my essay and then tomorrow finish my geometry homework so these chapters for a while moght be shorter than usual

Authors note: hey sorry this one is short, i had to finish my essay and then tomorrow finish my geometry homework so these chapters for a while moght be shorter than usual.  Again sorry 💜