Halloween shopping

(REAL QUICK AUTHORS NOTE, SRRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING A LOT IT'S JUST BC MY BIRTHDAY IS ON WEDNESDAY SO LIKE MY FAMILY IS TRYING TO GET THINGS READY AND STUFF SO LIKE K ONTO LE STORY💜)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of "this is halloween" blasting throughout the house. You walked downstairs to see manny jumping up and down on the couch,josh dancing while putting up halloween decorations, and tyler on the floor with a blank face looking up at the ceiling singing along.

"Are you guys okay?" You said laughing.
"PFFFT DUDE, ITS OCTOBER, WE'RE MORE THAN OKAY" tyler said jumping up from the floor and wiggling his arms everywhere.

You were about to speak then....
"WE'RE OUT OF DECORATIONS, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HOW WILL WE LIVE?WE NEED TO GET MORE , DROP EVERYTHING . I REPEAT,  WE'RE OUT OF DECORATIONS AAAAAAAH" josh said running around the house throwing shoes everywhere

"AAAAAAH GET IN THE CAR" tyler said running out of the house. You all followed

You arrived at Walmart (A:shush XD) and ran in, grabbed a bunch of decorations.

Then all of a sudden tyler disappeared

"Tyler!?" "Dad?!" "Ty!"

Tyler came from around the corner wearing a witch hat that had hair attached to it
"Did you call?" Tyler said

You,josh,and manny laughed. Josh put on a big curly wig ,it took a moment for tyler to notice but when he did he fell on the floor laughing.

"Oh,dude" tyler said getting up "thats fricken sick" he said still laughing a bit

You all payed for the stuff and left, when you guys got home you, josh ,tyler and manny put up the rest of the decorations.

You all got done doing what you were doing then Jenna came over and you all hung out, ordered pizza because why not? Watched some movies and talked about if chocolate was better than caramel.

Tyler was starting to develop feelings for Jenna but wasn't sure if those feelings were true. So he planned a date for tomorrow. Jenna left after spending 2 hours there ,and you all went on with your day.

(Already made an authors note up there^^^ so, but I hope yall liked this chapter! Byyye!)