don't be afraid.

*last night at 11pm*

Tyler's P.O.V

"He thinks you're a horrible father, should he really trust you after what happened? Look what you've done"

"Shut up"

"Why should I?"

"Because you aren't real!"

"Want a bet? You're the one who left him with that dimwit"

"She's actually a really nice person..and she has a name.."

"Say it louder, I couldn't hear you over the sound of all bs coming out of your mouth."

"IT WASN'T ANYONES FAULT, IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE. YOU JUST CAN'T EXCEPT THE FACT THAT IM ACTUALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!"

-----
Random P.O.V

Tyler woke up dramatically, breathing hard and in a slight panic.

He got up and went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face and wrists, It helped him calm down. He sat down on the bathroom floor letting his thoughts consume him , until you walked in.

"Hey tyjo, whats wrong?" You said sitting down infront of him. "Oh, nothing. Just had a bad dream that's all" tyler said laughing nervously.

You hugged him "you sure?"

"Yeah, its all good" tyler said smiling a bit.

"Well of you need me just come in my room and we'll talk, I dont sleep til like 4 in the morning, so." you said laughing

You rubbed tylers shoulder then walked off.

---

That morning

you woke up and made breakfast for the guys, you made waffles , bacon , eggs, and coffee.

Tyler walked downstairs over to you. "Hey ty, you feeling better now?" Tyler nodded rubbing his eyes and yawning.

You smiled and gave him his breakfast and a cup of coffee. Right as you did so josh walked downstairs and said good morning to you and tyler.

"How did you sleep last night?" You said to josh giving him his food.

"I slept pretty good thanks , how about you tyler?"

Tyler took a moment to answer back. "Uh , ya know . It was-"

"OH DEAR I FORGOT TO FEED THE CAT" you said trying to save tyler from talking about last night, he smiled.

"We dont have a cat-" josh said

"OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT,  AHAHAHA YOU'RE RIGHT DEAREST FATHER OF MINE THAT I LOVE OH SO VERY MUCH AAHAAHAHAA" you said wrapping around josh's face liKE A CAt

"Uh y/n, do you mind? You're getting your foot in my eggs"  josh mumbled in your arm.

Tyler fell on the floor laughing. You got off of josh.

"I have egg in between my toes now, look what you've done ,dad. Control yo eggs mate" you said laughing. Josh laughed too

It quickly became closer to night time and it started to rain.

You all decided to watch a good movie and sit on the couch with blankets.

You were in the middle of josh and tyler , tyler rested his head on your lap and you played with his hair , josh also rested his head on you but on your shoulder.

Josh and tyler started to fall asleep but you stayed awake long enough to watch two more movies.

Tyler woke up and looked at you "sup" you said looking back.

"Thank you for being so nice to me and josh." Tyler said as he rested his head on your lap again. You messed around with his hair. "No problem, and thank you for being so loving and caring to me." You said smiling.

"Thats cheesey" tyler said laughing.

"Thanks" you said also laughing with him quietly so josh wouldn't wake up.

"But no problem..." tyler said going back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:HAAAAAAIIII , I hope yall liked this chapter!
How are you all?? I haven't asked that yet have I? XD but I hope you guys are doing good! This story is getting so many reads, its crazy!
Also I got good news, im updating on monday for yall since I have no school , yas /0-0/ , anyway.  Bai bai!