DUN DUN DUN

"Good morning y/n" you heard a voice say, you open your eyes just enough so that you could see it was josh.

"Good morning josh" you said rubbing your eyes. "Ya know you can call me dad right?" Josh said smiling as he sat down next to you. "Oh, okay. Sorry j-dad" you said. It felt a little weird to call someone dad since you didn't have one to be there for you.

"Hey uh have a surprise for you, but you'll have to wait until around lunch time " josh said mumbling as if he was scared to tell me...which he was.

"Oh cool" you said getting up from the couch remembering in that you all feel asleep in the living room. "FRICK!!" you heard a voice yell from the kitchen. "Dang it tyler" josh said under his breathe. You could tell josh was really nervous about what ever he was going to show you.

Josh went over to the kitchen to see tyler trying to clean up the cereal he spilt. Josh thought it would be a good time to make a joke "hey, dont cry over spilt milk" josh said as he heard tyler slightly laugh.

You hear josh and tyler laughing, you look at the clock and see that its 11:35am . You walk to your room and put on proper clothes...so like basically shorts and a
t-shirt.

You went in the bathroom to do your hair, it took around 20min bc your hair didnt want to corporate. Josh went out to get some things for the house and tyler was getting done cleaning the house

You look at the clock and see that its now 12:27 . Josh arrived home. You ran up to him. "Hey. Its about lunch time, how 'bout that surprise" you said to josh. "Oh yeah" josh said nervously "we have to drive there" .

You arrive to this big powder blue house with lots of plants surrounding it. Josh holds your hand and you both walk up to the door. Josh rings the bell.

A women with red hair and big blue eyes answers the door. "Josh! Hey!" She hugs him almost pulling his hand out of yours. "Hey debby" josh says hugging her back, they get out of the hug and you just stand there. Josh pulls you in front of him to introduce you "uh debby, this is my daughter, y/n" josh said as you looked at her as her eyed widened. "Your what?" She said questioning herself as if she didnt hear josh correctly "my dau-" josh was cut off by debby "come in" she said.

You knew something was up with her but you couldn't tell what. She pulled josh into the kitchen to talk in private,  you sat on the couch. You still heard them arguing.

"You didn't tell me you had a child!"

"I was gonna tell you when i first adopt-"

"It doesn't matter! You tell me no matter what!"

"Calm down ! We had to get things settled down. And plus she wasnt ready for a new mom yet! She was just taken away from her mom when i took-"

"You expect me to be a mom for a kid you never introduced me to!?"

"Thats not what im saying debb-" you walk in the kitchen, they stop arguing. "Uh y/n" josh said.

You were already fed up with debby " you seriously can't except the fact that josh practically saved me ? And all you're worried about is him not introducing us?" You said to debby in a calm yet very serious voice. Josh looked at you in shock. Debby looked at you she was speechless. "Can we go now?" You said to josh "uh yeah,  lets go" josh said.

"Oh let me grab the door" debby said opening the door for you and giving you both an annoyed smile.

You and josh got in the car "im really sorry about that" josh said "its fine , don't worry about it dude" you said playfully punching his shoulder. Josh gave a slight smile.

You both got to the house, tyler was in the kitchen making lunch. You sat on the couch and played video games. Josh went over to tyler and told him what had happened.

You all sat down to eat lunch "hey,wanna go to the mall and buy you some new clothes since you dont have many?" Tyler asked while eating his burrito. "Yeah! That would be awesome " you said. Josh smiled at you both.

You and tyler both arrived at the mall, you picked out some skinny jeans, shoes,  some hoodies, and a lot of t-shirts. You both went to the food court just to sit down and talk.

"So hows it being a dun?" Tyler said laughing. "Its pretty cool" you said with a slight laugh. "Aye, uh im really Sorry about debby. Josh was talking about how if she couldn't accept you than he'd break up with her" tyler said playfully punching your shoulder.  "Really? He'd do that for me?" You said surprised. "Yeah, he's a really nice guy" tyler said smiling.  "Yeah, he is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hey! This chapter is a little longer than the others but its pretty bad XD
Also. I thought I'd change it up and have the character spend time with tyler for a change if you don't mind. Annnnywho! Hope you liked this chapter even though it was pretty bad.
See you in the next, bye!