he's alright

(((^^^ O Look das a picture I took)))

The rain hitting against the window of your room, and just the slightest amount of light shining in was enough to make you want to curl up in a blanket and stay in your bed. But you couldn't because today was the day you went to go check on manny in the hospital.

You got finished putting on your shoes and you were about to walk downstairs. "Hey dude, would you mind going to the store to buy manny like a toy or something? Thanks." Tyler said tapping on your door even though it was open.

"Sure thing ty" you said as you proceeded to walk downstairs and grab the money from the table.

You put on your favorite hoodie and walked outside. "Hey be careful walking across the street and stuff!" Josh said while he hopped around trying to put his jacket and shoes on at the same time. You laughed.

"Okay dad." You said smiling. "Oh and make sure you come straight home! We have to go see manny right when you come back!"

You were half way out the door and you rolled your eyes still smiling. "Thanks dad!"

Josh smiled, you were already across the street.

"And don't take any illegal drugs from anyone!" Josh said laughing, you gave him a thumbs up "thanks for the great advice dad!"

You walked into the store , you grabbed a big brown teddy and a card, payed, then came back home.

"IM BAAAAACK" you said as you got out a pen to write in the card. Josh and tyler walked over to you and did the same.

The card read:

"We're so proud of you for being so strong little guy! -josh"

"We're so happy you're doing a lot better! We love you very much! -dad"

"We missed you so much, I hope you like your teddy! -y/n"

After writing the note you heard a knock on the door.  "I'll get it" you said as you walked towards the door, you opened it.

"Hey jenna!" You said greeting her with a hug. "Hiii!" She said hugging you back.

You motioned for her to come in. "I heard this was the day when you guys are gonna see manny so I was thinking i could come and, you know, say sorry and stuff,see how hes doing..IF thats alright with you guys of course. Jenna said.

"Yeah!yeah! Its totally alright!" Tyler said. Jenna smiled. "Welp , we should get going now if we want to beat traffic." Josh said grabbing the keys.

You all got in the car, it took about 30min to get there.

You all got out and walked into the hospital,  you all went up to the front desk.

"Hi, we're here to visit manny , uh manny joseph." Tyler said to this women in her 40's , she looked very nice.

"The 3rd room to your left" the lady said pointing down the hall. You all walked into manny's room, He was there watching TV.

"Hey there little guy" tyler said. Manny was surprised , he smiled "DAD!" Tyler went up and hugged him, "hey bud!" Tyler said smiling so much.

You all smiled and gave manny a hug one at a time. "Hey guess what!" Tyler said.

Manny laughed "what!?"

"In just a couple more days you can come home! The doctor's just have to make sure that you're all better."

Manny smiled even more. Tyler handed him the big teddy bear and card.

Manny gasped, "its so cute!" He said as he hugged the bear.

"Aww!" You all said.

Jenna just sat in the corner of the room admiring tyler, "he's such a sweet father, he's so kind, manny is very lucky to have such a loving dad" is all she thought smiling in the corner.

You all spent a little more time with manny but now it was time to leave. You all said goodbye to manny and then left.

You dropped jenna off at her house like last time, tyler walked her to her door.

"Thanks for coming to visit, jenna" tyler said smiling. "No problem at all tyler" jenna said smiling as well, they both held hands and jenna kissed him on the cheek once again. Tyler blushed, said bye then walked to the car.

You and josh didn't stop bugging tyler about being in love, you guys thought it was really cute.

You all arrived home and watched a movie. And....ordered a pizza of course but like it wouldn't be a good time without pizza so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note: I'm so bad at updating oml BUT HEY ITS GONNA BE MAH BIRTHDAY SOON SO YAY (October 26) ya know, just gonna be the love child of josh and tyler for Halloween,  the usual👌totally normal

Authors note: I'm so bad at updating oml BUT HEY ITS GONNA BE MAH BIRTHDAY SOON SO YAY (October 26) ya know, just gonna be the love child of josh and tyler for Halloween,  the usual👌totally normal. BUUUUUUUUUT i hope you guys liked this chapter soXD anyway bYYYEEEEfornowbclikeimmastillupdatebcyallaRELOVINTHISSTorybutlikemehkbye