date night

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
You heard throughout the house.

"WHERE THE FRICK FRACK IS MY LEFT SHOE-*CRASH*........found itttt"

You walked in the living room to see tyler on the floor with the lampshade on his head and his left shoe in his hand.

"You okay ty??" You said concerned
"Yeah I'm fine, just laying on the floor with a lampshade on my head, you know. The usu-heLP ME UP IM 5MIN LATE FOR MY DATE WITH JENNA" tyler said in a rush

Josh peaked his head from around the corner of the kitchen "condoms......." then slowly went back.

Tyler rolled his eyes,you helped him up and he put on his shoe.

"I have to go now, watch manny, make sure josh doesn't climb on top of where the stairs are and uhhh,oh. Clean up a bit , thanks"  tyler said hugging you then left.

~The date~

"Y-you uh look v-very pretty jenna" tyler said choking on his words because he was nervous

"Thank you, you don't look too bad your self" Jenna said smiling.

They walked into the restaurant and sat down, ordered what they wanted because ya know, thats what you do at restaurants.

"Hey,jenna.." tyler said as he played with his fingers.

"Yeah tyler?"

"You love me right?"

"Well yeah,why?"

Tyler took a deep, breath

"Because I think I love you too,and I don't want us to be a thing if we don't actually love each other. Sooo"

Silence

Jenna smiled

Tyer leaned over the table and planted a soft kiss on jennas lips.

The words "will you be mine?" Escaped from tylers mouth.

"Tyler..."

Tyler froze, his heart was pounding, was he too straight forward?

"....of coURSE I'LL BE YOURS!" jenna said hugging tyler.

Tyler let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

Jenna spent the night at the house, you all watched movies and messed around.

On that day tyler and jenna weren't friends anymore,  they were a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Sorry this was short, I couldn't really think of anything XD but I hope you guys liked this chapter, baiiii!