getting better

*knocking*

"Tyler could you get it?" Josh said as he was busy playing video games with you.

Tyler walked down the stairs and opened the door "ye-" he paused. "Oh, hey.." he said looking down a little.

It was jenna

"Tyler im so sorry about what happe-" tyler stopped her from finishing that sentence. "Its fine, its fine" tyler said as he shyly motioned for her to come in.

You and josh stopped playing video games and watched.

"Its not fine tyler, i didn't mean for anything to happen to him, i just, i dont know." Jenna said sitting down with her face in her hands.

"I-..." tyler took a deep breath "i know you didn't mean it jenna , it was an accident.  Its fine, i just...i dont know what to do in these situations, i want to help but i can't and its jus-"

Jenna hugged him "I understand, its gonna be okay."

Tyler struggled to hug back, he wanted to but it was like something was holding him back.

You broke the silence "hey! Why don't we all go out for dinner and relax?? It would be nice to get out minds off of what happened with.. manny."

"Thaaaat sounds like i great plan y/n , veeerry good idea" josh said awkwardly while standing up from the couch. Josh went to put on more restaurant appropriate clothing,  so did you and tyler.

You all went to The Thurman Cafe. You stuffed your faces and had a pretty good time. You all dropped off jenna.

Tyler walked jenna to her door "hey, just so you know.  I don't hate you. I know you didn't mean any of it. And they said he's doing pretty good, aaaaaand we're gonna go see him tomorrow so yea-"

Jenna planted a quick kiss on tylers cheek.

Tyler blushed and said goodbye then ran back to the car like a 5 year old who got his first dollar. Jenna laughed and shook her head then went inside.

"Dude!" Josh said looking back at tyler in the car. "Whaaaat" tyler said still blushing but trying to act serious. You stood up from the back seat and hugged tyler from behind. "She kissed you on the cheek dude!" You said slightly shaking him.

Tyler laughed. "Just drive." He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note:heyyyy! Im back and feeling a lot better, and im not sick anymore so woooooo

Authors note:heyyyy! Im back and feeling a lot better, and im not sick anymore so woooooo. I hope you liked this chapter, I've been dying to write it for yall but i knew i had to wait , but here it is! Anyway , next chapter is coming soon. BYE BYE!!