skateboarding

"Time to get up y/n" josh said as he gently shook you and took of the blankets

You slowly woke up "good morning" you said while yawning. "Good morning y/n" josh said with a heart warming smile.

You finally woke up fully, you saw it was 11am "me and tyler are gonna go around the neighborhood with our skateboards, would you like to come?" Josh said.

"I dont really know uh, how to ride a skateboard" you said as you awkwardly laughing a bit. "I'll teach you, it'll be really fun" josh said messing up your hair a bit.

"Really?" You said with wide eyes " of course y/n , i wanna be the coolest dad ever" josh said laughing.

You got ready and put on your favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans, converse, and a pastel pink shirt with an alien wearing a flower crown that says "too cute for this world" and a grey hoodie around your waist. You put on your snap back and went downstairs to see tyler and josh with their skateboards.

"I like your shirt, its uh very, very uh shall i say 'tumblr' as the kids would say now and days" tyler said trying not to laugh at what he just said, you thanked him. Josh giggled and went over to the couch and pulled out a brand new skateboard with a red ribbon on it and handed it to you "here you go" josh said as he knelt down on one knee with his head facing the floor, you giggled as you grabbed it " thank you " josh stood up, "no problem dude" he said as he grabbed his skateboard, tyler grabbed his. You took the ribbon off and put it on the table. "Ready to go?" Josh said with a slight smile, you nodded and smiled still happy about getting a skateboard of your own.

Josh, tyler, and you walked outside "so are you ready to learn?" Josh said putting his skateboard down. "Yup" you said smiling, you got on the skateboard and wiggled a bit "woah!" You said almost falling. Josh grabbed your hands and helped "you're alright, it's fine" josh said looking at you with his light brown eyes.

Tyler already went around halfway through the neighborhood, he said that he'd meet up with you and josh after you got done learning.

"Now, im going to hold one of your hands and help guide you" josh said ,you nodded "but what if i fall?" You said a little scared. "You wont, i got ya"

After josh showed you how to skate ,you tried to do it on your own, you went half way but you didn't see the bump on the side walk , you went over it but before you hit the ground josh ran up to you and picked you up.

"You okay??" Josh said a bit concerned "yeah, im fine. Thanks " you said as you tried to breathe normally again because your heart skipped a beat as you almost fell.

Josh put you down and grabbed your skateboard, tyler was across the street, tyler road up you you guys " you okay y/n?" Tyler said knowing something went wrong, you nodded "yeah, y/n is okay she just hit a bump" josh said speaking for you, "ah, that'll happen dude, just gotta get use to it" tyler said patting your shoulder. You smiled

You guys headed home. You and tyler were playing video games "anything you wanna eat guys?" Josh said . "Pizza?" He asked you "sure" you said, josh ordered pizza . When the pizza arrived you, josh, and tyler played video games while eating.

Soon enough you all crashed and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note : hey guys! I'm so sorry i couldnt update yesterday, i was a bit busy, anywho i hope you guys liked this chapter. Again if you are a guy who is reading this than you can change all the girl related thing to guy things. See you in the next chapter ,Bye bye!