a babysitter

*yall probs know who the baby sitter is gonna be but meh*

"Man down!" Tyler said as he threw manny on the bed. "Again! Again!" Manny said getting back up . You shook your head and smiled

Josh walked in "woah whats goin' on in here dude" he said laughing. You walked up to josh and rested your arm on his shoulder even though you were shorter than him.

"Just messin' around" tyler said slightly out of breath, manny jumped on tylers back, tyler laughed. "Well , imma be downstairs listening to music and stuff. Call me if you need me" josh said walking out the room door. You sat back down on the big bean bag chair and kept drawing. "What ya drawing there y/n" tyler said putting manny down and walking towards you. Manny ran downstairs. "Nothing much" you said as you kept drawing. Tyler looked at the paper to see a very detailed drawing of a garden with butterflies and flowers surrounding a bench. "Woah dude, thats actually sick"

You smiled and tapped your pencil on the drawing pad. "Not really. I have others in my room that i dont show anyone but its nothing special,  Just a bunch of doodles." Tyler grabbed your drawing pad and and went through your drawings. It was just a bunch of drawings of the moon, flowers , sky , ect. He was amazed by the talent you had "dude, these are really good. Why dont you show anyone? We could make millions off of your drawings!" He said jokingly. "Yeah right" you said laughing "yeah, but seriously these are actually good."

"Well" you said "wanna show josh?" You got up grabbing your book.

You guys went downstairs to the living room, manny was playing in the backyard and josh was listening to music while laying on the couch "hey , dad" you said tapping josh on the shoulder. "Sup dude?" Tyler was just watching the conversation. "Here" you handed josh the notebook,  his eyes widened. "Did you do this?" He said in a very surprised tone. You nodded and smiled. He flipped through the pages these are amazing y/n !!" He said smiling really big. You felt really good about what you've done, you never even thought that people would think YOUR drawing were good.

"I mean, i dont think im that good but if you say the drawings are amazing then sure" you said looking at tyler.

"Hey, why dont you, me, and josh go get you some painting and drawing things since you dont have much?" Tyler said making hand gestures like he always did.

"What are we gonna do with manny?" Josh said grabbing his keys. "I found this really nice girl,  babysitter,  blonde hair , blue eyes, cute smile." Tyler said blushing ever so slightly. "Oooooo, whats her nameeee" josh said smiling and nudging you.

"Her name is jenna." Tyler said looking down trying not to smile. "Well , call this jenna so she can watch after manny until we come back" josh said playfully punching tylers shoulder. You smiled

You all were headed to the mall, jenna was watching manny. "So , could you possibly make a painting we could hang up on the wall above the tv?" Tyler said looking back at you and smiling "sure" you smiled and looked out the window.

You arrived to the mall, jenna called tyler.

*the phone call between tyler and jenna*

J: hes not breathing!

T:wait what!?

J:manny isnt breathing, i gaving him his lunch, he went to the backyard,  i called him and he didnt answer. I walked out and he was laying on the ground , lips blue!

T: okay , okay. Call the ambulance and we'll be there in about 13min. Try and get him to breathe.

J:okay , just hurry please!

*the phone call ends*

"We need to head home now" tyler said rubbing his face and breathing hard. "Why , whats going on?" Josh and you both said worried.

"Manny isnt breathing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: i feel so bad but at the same timei dont ??? Sorry XD