CHAPTER TWO

Cassie ran to the car where the guys were waiting to pick her up for school. She could see the shiny black porsche the four brothers drove to school in. Yes, her best friends were brothers, and absolutely loaded. But they were still know as the baddest boys in school. For a very good reason.

They were all very hot. Being immortal (but not invulnerable) werewolves found their mates at sixteen (the females did, but the males would only find their mate when she turned sixteen) and reached full maturity at eighteen. Will was the youngest, twenty years old. He had black hair, pale skin and light blue eyes. Then came Ryder, who was twenty-one. He was green eyed and tanned, his shaggy hair was dirty blonde. Damon was the second oldest at twenty-two years of age. His skin was pale, his hair raven black and his eyes were an emerald green. Whereas Will looked almost innocent (when he wasn't smirking), Damon looked striking and dangerous. Finally, there was Jace. He was twenty-three. His eyes were a liquid butterscotch, his skin smooth and tanned and his hair was golden. They were all in very good shape, and popular school players. They still went to school because they had stopped growing at sixteen, but could pass for adults or teenagers. They were joint Alphas of the Eclipse pack, the strongest pack in The World, and liked keeping an eye on the older teen population of their pack, who all went to Ivy Falls Sixth Form College. They liked seeing how they were developing, though they had decided after the end of this year they would be Alphas full-time. Cassie was in Sixth Form because she was rather gifted, and had been able to skip two years of school.

Cassie could see Damon and Ryder in the front, meaning she would have to sit in the back with Jace and Will. She groaned but hopped forward and into the car, climbing onto Jace's lap. Why did this car have to be a four seater? He smirked down at her, and she fist-bumped Will. They chatted comfortably, and decided to meet up at the skate park at six. The journey was soon over, and they pulled up at the college.