CHAPTER ELEVEN

Cassie walked down the stairs, wolf whistles surrounding her. She was wearing red combat boots, ripped and partly bleached skinny jeans, a white crop top with the inscription 'You want a perfect girl? Buy a Barbie!', a black leather jacket and golden hoop earings. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and she looked, quite honestly, freaking amazing!

'Oh, hey there Damon!' She called to her furious mate, dropping her phone and bending over to pick it up, giving him a nice view of her ass. 'You're not wearing that!' He growled, she replied snarkily, 'And who's gonna stop me? You? Whatever. Don't expect me 'til late tonight, I'm going out. Toodles, sweetie.' With that she flounced out of the room, giggling at her shell-shocked mate.

Cassie spent the day away from Damon. Though she was still comunicating with the others, she was really hurt by his actions. So she kept her distance. Understanding, they kept theirs too. Her head pounded at the very thought of Damon. By lunch, she was a mess.

She stood in the toilets, re-applying lipgloss. "C'mon Cassie. Get your act together." She told herself. She needed to show Damon that what he did was unnaceptable. Fluffibg her hair, and setting her jaw, she flounced outside. Where she promptly banged into Damon. Vassie smiled venemously and stalked past. He grabbed her shoulder. She whirled around and hissed at him through clenched teeth. "Get. Off. Me." He opemed his mouth, shut it again, and dropped his arm. She walked off.

By the end of the school day she had been asked out 8 times, and her mates were now all furious. She thought getting revenge would make her feel better. But the ache in her heavy heart only grew...