CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

That night, as Cassie lay on Damon's chest, she could feel the stirrings of a new heat inside of her. The pain of seperation was there, if very, very faint. It would be cruel to put the boys through such agonizing temptation again. They were more than ready. She was willing. This was it. Tonight was the night.

Suddenly, Ryder sniffed curiously, and smellt the faint heat. His eyes darkened with lust, but he gulped hard, and glanced away. 'No, it's okay.' Cassie murmured, leading his hands onto her bare skin just above the bottom of her shorts. 'I'm ready. I want this.' All of the boys were wide awake now. Seeing the conviction, and lustful need in Cassie's eyes, Jace growled longingly, and placed a hard slap on her ass. 'Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.' Damon purred. 'We have waited so long for this. Finally, you will lets us love you in the way you deserve.' With that, they made quick work of removing her clothes, gazing at her with adoration. She mewled with pleasure at the feel of their smooth skin against hers. She reached for the top Will's jeans. This was it.

That night, her mates treated her with such care, made her feel like a princess, and loved her in a way only they could. She was truly grateful to the moon godess for her mates. Now, the were bonded for eternity. But even that wasn't enough. She would never have enough of them.