CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

That night Cassie lay, tossing and turning, in her bed, trying to escape from the pain through sleep, as she had done previously. Normally, Will would hold her until she fell asleep, then leave her alone in her room. But tonight she has woken up through the pain. She whimpered needily, wrapping her arms around herself, as if to hold in the agony.

Suddenly the door flew open, and seconds later her mates hands were on her, not only soothing her, but also holding her to the bed. She went limp with reief, but the stiffened as she realised both things. Their dark eyes rested on her, and suddenly Damon growled lustfully. 'We can smell your heat and pain from down the corridor. Both are things we can prevent. So we will. Tonight. We love you, Kitty, let us sleep with you. Just sleep nothing else, promise. Your heat is nearly over anyway, we can sense it.' Cassie gulped, but was onslaughted by even greater pain, so simply nodded, and kissed him on the lips. Damon kissed her, tenderly, gently, before pulling away and mustering her face, looking for doubts and insecurities. Having found none, he gently tilted her face up for a kiss. As he did, Ryder grabbed the edge of her baggy black hoodie, and pulled it quickly over her head. She gasped at the cold air, and the feel of Jace's and Will's rough fingers on her smooth skin. Damon pressed his lips against hers firmer, their tongues dancing for dominance as they explored each others mouthes. Suddenly, Jace was stroking her thigh, a little to high up for her liking. She stiffened and tried to jerk away, but he just continued, seemingly oblivious. It wasn't until she stiffened completely in his grasp, and tried to squirm away from him that he noticed. 'Sorry kitten, got a bit distracted. Won't happen again.' He murmured, and gently wrapped his arm around her waist, easing Cassie's pain. Suddenly Ryder's hot mouth was on hers, and Will and Damon were both gently stroking her stomach, pushing up her top to reveal a pale sliver of skin. She relaxed a little as even more of the pain left her body. She roved her hands over their bare well-defined drool-worthy torsos, the were all topless. She felt Damon's lips gently trail down her neck, sucking his mark, making her moan a little. Cassie blushed beet red as her mates chuckled. Suddenly Will was leaning over her. 'We love you.' He murmured sleepily, before pulling her onto his chest, much to the annoyance of the others. He just smirked, and Cassie ruffled his black hair. Suddenly the fatigue set in, and her eyes drifted shut. As she drifted off, she replied even so quietly into the warmth of Will's chest. 'I love you too...'