CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Cassie was sitting on Damon's lap as all of them watched Nightmare On Elm Street together. She currently had her head burried in his chest, trying to ignore the screaming coming from the TV. 'Can we watch something else? Please?' She whined desperatley into his t-shirt, shuddering at the noises she could hear in the background. He just smirked and pulled her even tighter against him. Suddenly Ryder was talking to her, 'Sure, we can turn it off, and watch Twilight or Hunger Games or whatever. But, only on one condition. You have to take your hoodie off.' The guys gave him a round of applause. All that Cassie was wearing underneath was a thin-strapped, black, crop top that only reached up to the end of her ribcage, and lacy black bra that you could clearly see through the flimsy material. Just them the woman got throw against the wall with a sickening crunch. 'Fine, fine!' She whimpered, 'Just turn it off!' 'With pleasure.' Jace smirked, and walked over to the TV, replacing the current DVD with hunger games. The guys stared her expectantly. She blushed and curled up into a ball. 'I changed my mind.' Cassie muttered, not wanting them to see her skinny, ugly frame beneath the baggy hoodie. Four voices growled, and Damon spoke, 'We had a deal, so complete your end of it. Now Kitty, or else!' She looked at their lustful faces, jumpled off Damon's lap, and ran off, heading for her room.

She wasn't quick enough. The boys caught up with her in a matter of seconds. Suddenly she was lifted over Jace's shoulder as he carried her into his room and threw her down on the king-sized bed. Standing over her with a predatory expression, with the rest of them standing around her, he said, 'You've been a bad, bad girl, Kitty. Do you know what happens to bad girls? They get punished.' She whimpered and backed away, as he reached into a drawer to get something. As soon as they lost contact, pain seared up inside her. She screamed, and grabbed hold of Will, who was standing closest. The pain subsided, but only a little.

Why? Why, moon godess? Why did she have to go into heat, for the first time, now?