CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Cassie stretched and rolled over with a groan. Suddenly Ryder's emerald eyes were staring into hers. 'Come on, we made breakfast.' He murmured, and carried her downstairs. 'Ugh,' she muttered, 'Put me down!' He just ignored her, and sat her down on the counter, when Jace walked over. Ryder immdiatly lifted her onto his lap, sitting down in a chair. Jace dangled a piece of bacon infront of her mouth, and Ryder pinned her arms to her side. 'Open.' She shook her head no, and scowled at him, struggling in Ryder's arms, who said, 'I suggest you stop doing that, Kitten, before I do something we both regret.' She froze and stiffened as both men chuckled. 'That gives me an idea, a way to make her eat.' Jace smirked. Cassie looked at him worriedly as he placed a hand just above her knee. 'For each time you refuse to take a bite, I'm gonna move my hand up a little further. Do you want that?' To prove his point, his hand slid up her thigh slightly. By this time all the brothers were in the kitchen, chuckling at her rigid form. 'Eat.' Jace said again, dangling the meat infront of her face once more. She took a bite. He made her finish a whole english breakfast, but by the time she had finished, his hand was resting dangerously high on her trembling thigh. He stroked it gently before chuckling and removing his hand. 'Good girl.'

Cassie knew that the brothers were into dominant relationships, but she hadn't quite realised how much. They must have been giving her time to settle in, and were finally reaching the end of their tether. The four dominant alphas stared down at their submissive omega mate. She flinched beneath their passionate gaze, and suddenly Will's gentle voice was in her ear, 'Cassie, honey, don't do anything unless we give you permission, and that includes looking away from us. Good girl.' He said firmly. She shuddered slightly as his hot breath fanned across her neck. 'Good girl.' he repeated.