CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Cassie yawned and streched, more rested than she had felt in days. She looked around the spacious room she now called hers, a smiled in contentment. She got up slowly, and went down stairs, shoving her hair in a messy bun. She was wearing one of the boys' black hoodie, and low slung, blue, checkered pyjama pants.

The four brothers were sitting at the table in suits, drinking coffee and talking earnestly. She padded across the room, barefoot and yawning. They looked up and grinned, Damon pulling her onto his lap. She grabbed a steaming mug, and wrapped her fingers around it, curling up on his lap. 'What's up?' Cassie inquired perkily. Jace grinned and answered cockily, 'Oh, we were just discussing who has to go dress shopping with you for tonight. We have a pack ball, in honour of us finding our mate, and its very formal.' Ah, hence the glum faces. Then she caught up. 'Wait, DRESS SHOPPING?! In your dreams. I never wear dresses!' They just smirked. 'Please?' Ryder whined cutely, 'Not even for us?' 'Ugh that's just blackmail!' She sighed, and relented. 'Oh, and by the way, it is tradition that we mark you tonight. At the ball.' Jace added on casually. 'WHAT THE F***! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT?! OMG!' Cassie screamed.