CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Cassie walked down the stairs in her beautiful dress, blonde curls loose down her back, wearing dark violet-blue high heels. Her four mates stood waiting for her on the small stage, immpecable in black suits. They winked, and she blushed and smiled. As she arrived, Jace slung an arm around her waist. There was a quick introduction, and they walked off to mingle. The marking would take place later.

Cassidy was walking across the hall, arm-in-arm with Will, when suddenly that Lexie b**** was infront of them! She was a werewolf! She smirked at Will and the rest of the guys behind him. Cassie seethed quietly.

'Hey there boys, don't you look... Dashing.' She winked flirtatiously, her false eyelashes wobbling dangerously, coming loose, giving the immpression that she had a furry spider on her eyelid. 'It's not to late to dump little omega cow here, I'm free tonight and I don't mind sharing...' Cassie fake gagged loudly. 'Oh, you didn't, b****! Hands off, got it? You better!' Lexie just smirked and flipped her off. That did it. F*** first impressions. She grabbed Lexie's bleach blonde hair and slammed a right hook into her nose. There was a satisfying crunch, so she dropped her on the ground and spat on her. 'And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you go gangsta on a b****es ass.' Cassie curtsied with a smirk. 'This is why we love you.' Damon muttered in her ear.