CHAPTER SIX

Cassie whimpered as she looked up and met four pairs of lust-filled eyes. An invisible force was drawing her towards them, when she noticed who it was. Her four best friends, the Knightley brothers! No, this could not be happening! Suddenly, four deep voices rumbled across the clearing, voices that she had known all her life. They were growling one word. 'Mine.'

Cassie turned and stumbled forward unsteadily, quickly finding her footing. She pelted into the woods, pushing her puppy-like wolf to go faster. She growled, mating the distance between her and her mates, but complied. They were steadily gaining on her. Suddenly she found a group of tightly packed trees, so tight that even she, skinny as she was, had to squeeze past them. The brothers wouldn't fit through, she thought with satisfaction.

Having said that, the next moment they were surrounding her little clearing, growling loudly. She whined and backed away, tail between her legs. Their eyes immediatly softened and they growled worriedly at her. Tears were streaming down her white fur, it was just too confusing. They saw this, and the black wolf she assumed was Will came forward and gently poked his snout through a gap in the trees. She sent him a mindlink, one they would all hear. 'I'm just a bit confused right now. I would like to shift back, please.' He nodded and described what to do. They then fetched some clothes for her to change into, and waited a little way away for her to shift. She morphed back painfully, and got changed. When she found the boys, they were human, and fully dressed.